Reviews for Caleb and Miranda One-shots
NoMoreWastingTime chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Love these one shots! Wish they would write Miranda's character into PLL and create some sort of love triangle between her and Haleb. BTW, I love that cute cover image you have of Caleb & Miranda.
ZRyder chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
You're back! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
this was perfect. your writing has improved so much since the beginning; it brings a smile to my face.
Blacksnow132014 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Hello, Guest? One question, if you think my story sucks, then why are you here. I'll tell you something, no one REALLY cares what you think about this story except you, and honestly, I kind of wish I could report. Unfortunately, you are a guest, and you're message isn't threatening at all, but if I could, I probably still would. Trust me, I'm not hating on you or anything, I'm just telling you that the readers that actually LIKE my story, don't care about what you have to say, especially if you don't like this story. So, for future reference, don't read something that you don't like, and while you're at it, don't comment. HAVE A NICE DAY, bob. :(
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Don't be sorry. Just don't update. The story sucks anyway.
Silver-Infinite chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Did they get turn into vampires?
ZRyder chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Hmm.. that'd make an interesting story :)
rojadulce chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Can you do a one shot where Modern-Day Caleb is jealous of Modern-Day Miranda and Original Caleb's relationship?
ZRyder chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Thank you again for the dedication, and cool chapter as always :)
rojadulce chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
For some reason, this reminded me of 'Titanic'.
ZRyder chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Ouch, the feels :(
Malebfan chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
I think you should continue where the show left off.
ZRyder chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Aw, thank you for the dedication, it means a lot :) Right now I can't think of anything. I'd like Miranda to get jealous of a girl who flirts with Caleb or viceversa.. I don't know :P
vulchanovas chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
*happy dance* I'm so glad you used another one of my crazy ideas and I love you too pumpkin! This chapter was pretty awesome. Caleb and all his angst feels *wicked grin*, oh yeah, definitely good cause I don't like when his too mushy like with Hanna *rolls her eyes*.. it looks so fake because this isn't his kind of normal behavour, at least in my opinion. Still I cannot wait for another part of this! But about the original couple.. hmm.. maybe first fight between this two or how one of them is jealous.. ohh.. I don't know what more but when I will think of something better I will let you know ;) Be inspired and update as soon as you can :*
rojadulce chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Can you do the Original Five's death? Pretty please?