Reviews for Everybody Deserves Somebody
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 9 . 5/23
Wow... This was written when I was just 2 years old! And yet the quality of this fanfiction was not lessened at all. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction, it really means a lot since no one watches Drive Me Crazy anymore. Seriously, thank you
tentsubasa chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
Aww! That was cute. ) I agree, it was really sad that they left poor Ray out in the movie.
princetongirl chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
othobsessed2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I really like the movie and this! ~ Much luv, dream4america
Andys Gurl chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
Loved it! Totally loved it! I was really sad at the end of Drive me crazy when Nicole left Ray all alone at the dance, but your ending really made it all a lot better. And your right, everyone does deserve someone. And I am the luckiest gurl ever. I have my perfect guy. So, yeah, just wanted to let you know I read the whole thing in one sitting, and that it was awesome!

- Andys Gurl
milky way bar chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
lol. some pplz have been set up...!
milky way bar chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
that was So Sweet! i loved it. :D

very nice job. :D
Delores Wilson chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
aw thats the cutest thing! OK, maybe a little superficial that he couldn't like her the way she was before, but thats what Hollywood is all about I suppose. all i can say is aw (wait i already did...)
SVUWatcher14 chapter 9 . 1/31/2004
hey! i woulve signed in, but i think i already reviewed, so im making it anonymus but it really is SVU_Watcher14..anyway,so sweet! i loved it! write more! :)
artsigirl16 chapter 9 . 1/17/2004
i love your story i think it was well written and very sweet keep up the good work.
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 9 . 1/3/2004
I JUST finshed watching Drive me Crazy, like 2 minutes b4 i read this. Anyway, i really liked the story! Write more! :)
LIZ chapter 9 . 11/22/2003
I read your story, adn i really enjoyed it! thanks for the entertainment!
Queen Amelie chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
YAY!I knew that there was SOMEONE out there for Ray!

Yay for Jenny and Ray!
cel chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
this is really good!keep it up
Noemi G chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
I loved it. You are a great writter. Hope you write many more stories.

HaPPY WrIttiNgS