Reviews for Deathstrike
victor4782 chapter 1 . 1/21
Wonderful. I've read next to nothing on them in the comics but I've seen a few cartoons here and there. Just the way Yuriko looked at Logan before his death, you could tell she knew him from before. It looked like grief but like she was happy to see and old friend (boyfriend, I mean), before he killed her out of mercy. Kind of like the same way he killed Jean in The Last Stand.

With Jean and Scott alive, well and... together. Logan needed someone after that meeting with Charles. Who better than a woman with the same mutant power like he does? My one complaint about this is that you should have had a scene where Charles suggests Logan goes down the hallway. Charles would think something like. "He felt he needed the sleep for some strange reason and then went to sleep in that extra dormitory? It was probably his previous self returning to his body... so then?" He then guides him towards that hallway where Logan's wife and daughter have been awake for a while. Laura from her crib and Yuriko from the bed she shares with her husband.

Charles comes in afterwards and says to Logan. "Oh, I see you've met your wife for the first time... of sorts."

Logan looks surprised and then demands to know, with a smile on his face, more about the future he missed.
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I always wondered what would happen if she was still alive, if she joined the X-Men. I liked it.
DarkDust27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Great fic! Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought those two make a good pair! ;3

(I felt bad for her when I saw that particular X-Men movie)
arwa.alzaabi chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Loved it
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Bwahahahaha! Logan all shocked! Hilarious! XD And cute!
Modify the Lifestream chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
...sweet.
HelloILikeIt chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Cute :) Please continue.

What do I say, short story short review.
-HelloILikeIt
gunman chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Now that's the way the movie should have ended.
Good pairing, good life, and even a baby with powers like her parents.
Least she isn't a clone.
And let's face it, Yuriko didn't deserve to die.
Should do a sequel.
Write on.
nobody's doorway chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is wonderful and adorable and just!
TYZO300 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Excellent. Well done, you made the ending even better.
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
You're in the happy ending buissness right now? Love it :) I think Yuriko does deserve a second chance just like all the other great characters killed off before there time. Little Laura is a great bonus :)
BenRG chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Interesting. It seems Hank was right after all; sometimes the future /is/ inescapable... ;-)
P chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Now that's what I have been waiting for! I can totally see where this is going. Logan and his baby daughter :) Oh how is he going to pay for all the times of being reckless and stubborn and annoying... And he's going to enjoy every second of it. You are an amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014