Reviews for That's a Good Threesome Right There
Leti0422 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for another great one shot. I enjoy reading your stories and I hope you continue to surprise your readers.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Your smut never disappoints Elle! But good lord everyone is really hooking up, huh? Guess you have to fill your time with something when the world goes to shit. Lol
EnglishPoet18 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
This isn't usually my ideal hookup, but you know I'm willing to give your stuff a shot because it's always hot. And this was no exception! Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reviewing, but I enjoyed this. The setting was hot and the lead up all the way to the end. I love Michonne's "Who?" at the end. Caught me off guard with the Carol and Rick hookup though, but not in a bad way. I could see them happening. I must say they've got some crazy sexin' happening at that damn prison. Makes me want to get locked up in there during the ZA. Almost... lol!
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
I love Michonne and Daryl, I wish there were more stories with them together.
mrsreedus69 chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Whew! That had me sweatin like a whore in church! Thanks for making my Tuesday morning!
Valana chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Great chapter! That razor idea was pretty hot wish there was a part two.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I have so much to say about this chapter and I hope I don't forget any of it! I stand by the fact that it's the little things that enrich a story and yours are never lacking. In the beginning stating that Merle wouldn't approve of his brother's thoughts. Love it. You don't jump right into the meat of the story but give us enough foundation so that when we get to the heart of it we feel what the characters do. Knife - blood play, speaking right to my twisted little heart. Daryl answering Carl before Rick could and that moment of realization of the world they live in. You fully captured Daryl's Mr. Observant characteristic and I love it. Michonne taking Carl's feelings into account before coming out with her relationship with his father.
"You'd trust me with an edge to your neck, right?" I could feel the lust that surged through him as those words left her mouth. I'll be honest I never thought shaving could be hot, maybe it had to do with Daryl and a knife, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to seeing more.
Unfable chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
These three are a great pair. Loving these shorts. I'd like to see a version where Michonne walks in on Rick and Daryl are fooling around and somehow ends up joining them ;)
KyannaLashae chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Wow...
BustersJezebel chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Sweet Jesus...M.A.G.N.I.F.I.C.E.N.T.

You truly outdid yourself. For no actual intercourse this was still more explicit, more arousing, more erotic than any act would have actually been.

Stupendous baby, just stupendous. So glad our conversation gave you this. It is truly exquisite.
mrsreedus69 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I do love a nice close shave! Takes talent that we know our boy has got! You just keep killin' me baby!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Okay, um...part 2? That was hot. I'm really glad that I helped get your muse going for this if this was the result. I don't really think you could have written this any better than you did. I would definitely be interested in an extension of this. Yum! Thanks for writing this Elle. ;)
jas87 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Hot but still a bit sad. Feel sorry for Daryl.
sfstewart chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Drool
what evil lurks chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Ha I saw that twist coming, after the set-up from chapter one!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »