Reviews for Hejira
Venus Smurf chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
Wonderful fic. I love what you've done with the characters, and I love the additional insights into their lives. You truly are a brilliant writer.
DarkangelMAX chapter 7 . 1/29/2004
Wow! GR8 story! I liked the flashback. Is that because of AJBAC? Kewl work. Keep it up.
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Hey there!

Enigma and I have started a Dark Angel board called The Broken World, that includes general Dark Angel discussion and FanFiction (multi-shipper).

I was hoping you'd like to host your fics at our board?

If you want to have a look around, the address is:

My email is Let me know what you think?

SR :-)
Debbie chapter 6 . 1/8/2003
Thank you for yet another great chapter. You have a real gift for making us feel personally involved with the characters. Well done and I hope to read more soon!
Ladyteri chapter 6 . 1/8/2003

does Tinga really love Ben or is it just brother/sister affection?
Rogue Angel2 chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
OMG. I love the flash back! Hehe that fiancé of yours sounds like a keeper.

You continue to amaze me with your talent and your way with words... You have to do a spin off with Jondy. Ah... my poor Jondy! What have you done to her? LOL

b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
that was so good! no – great! i cant wait to see what happens next. Jondy is such a deep character in this fic and i sense hell of a lot of emotional scarring. is it going to come out? is she going to catch up with ben? please post soon!
mel11 chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
Very very good. I can't wait to read more. You better update soon. :D:D:D
ShasyAusAngel chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
this is really good. love the 1st person account! im really glad you started writig again!
Terri chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Wow, this is very good. The twist in the begining with Zane was great, I wonder if Jondy knows about it or will find out... Jondy is great. She's so wild and out there but she's really searching for something she thinks she can't have. Tinga's set-back seem to prove that to her.

Oh, I know that you've been busy with school, but now I'm going to have to pester you about 2 stories (this and Strange Fruit).
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 5 . 12/10/2002
cool. i loved the way Jondy spoke to Tinga. GREAT! post more asap!

Aimee chapter 5 . 12/10/2002
I would just like to say that you are a very talented writer. Everything of yours that I have read is exceptional, and I know how hard it is to write well, consistently. I'm 14, and I do some writing myself, but I only hope to be as good as you someday. Remarkable work, really.
mel11 chapter 5 . 12/10/2002
That was very good. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :D:D:D
Rogue Angel2 chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Wow. Again, wow. I like how you introduced that bedtime story. I REALLY like it. And I like how she's trying to justify her two halves to herself. I also like how how she's so rocked by her meeting with Jondy that she makes it a relevent part of the story. It's such an amazing chapter, very very awesome. And then that last line, "Talk to me" so I don't have to think... god that's awesome!

Rogue Angel2 chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
OMG! Girl this is like my favorite chapter of like ANYTHING you've written. I absolutely am rivited by the flashback sequence. I've never read one so amazingly described. I... AH!

And Jondy, (cue my huge grin) I love your Jondy. When are you going to bring her back? What happened to her? Ah. You're making me go crazy, she was SO cool!

You're such an amazingly talented writer, you don't need reviews to know this. You just are. I'm honored to be part of your life. I can't wait to watch you fly someday. You're going to rock the world, girl! I'm so proud.

I can't wait for you to write more, of this or anything else. I love your writing style, love your way with words. And I'm not gonna let you get all humble with this one, or anything else you write. You are so incredibly gifted.