Reviews for Perspective
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I've seen a ton of stories about Sarah being pulled back to the Labyrinth, one way or another, but this is the first one I've seen where she's actually happy about the whole "completed the quest and saved the baby" thing in the immediate aftermath.
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very sweet. -Clare
bk11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I've read this one
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Beautifully written, and very sweet. ONce again, I'm loving your take on the characters, and I'm loving the way you write. You're truly amazing.
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
you have a real talent in saying so much in so little. Very beautiful piece
Dawnatella chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Good one shot Sarah needs a little bit of that.
K L Morgan chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Very nice. Short and sweet - and delicious. You have the knack for capturing the atmosphere of the movie in a short burst of thought and feeling. It's a bit bittersweet, but very touching... And utterly true to "Labyrinth," I think.

I always like reading your stuff. _ Take care.
Kimberly Naik chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
I really, really liked the story! I just discovered this web-site and am exploring it. Do write more stories!

Kim N.
Lady Jamie chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
That was just so beautiful.

I'm happy for you that it was such a sucsess!

It was so different, and that made it all the more special. But then everything you write is special.

It's just so great to have you back here.

Lady J
Redaura chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
that's beautiful *sniff* anymore?
alorindanya chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
This is really sweet, but there is no reason why Sarah can't go back...is there?
Fraggin'Aardvark chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Hey Baloo! It's been a long while - how're you doing? I hope everything is good with you and yours. As for the story - wonderful as ever - You have a knack for showing us the stuff that was always there between the lines if only we looked hard enough. This was great, full of emotion and refreshingly different. I've missed your writing you know? Take
Zabela19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I like this story. It is positive and a bit melancholic. Just the right mixture in my opinion. Thanks for posting it.
terrie chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
oh thats good i like that bit

so is there more is there going to be more

please tell :)
Seiika Reichi chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Very good! It's so refreshing to see a story from a new perspective! Kudos on achieving it so well xD, and by all means continue!