Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
Bittersweet! I was hoping they would get a happy(/ier) ending, but I guess this one was realistic.

This was a very beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!
RavenLu22 chapter 14 . 6/19
I've read all 4 and I have to say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It was written so beautifully, it made me laugh and almost by at bits. Thank you for writing itIt's a shame it is over...
Abbaabble chapter 14 . 5/24
Whew! What a ride. I read this whole series in order in about a week. Great story, Great redemptive arc. Thank you!
sailor winx chapter 14 . 4/28
I'm legit about to cry. I was attached to your Vader and now I'm sad. Not just Vader, there's Ben, his dad and Lev.
Stunning story. I love every word.
Crying nerfherder chapter 14 . 4/12
I read a story where the outcome also was death around four months ago. I seriously cried at the conclusion of that story. Honestly, I believed I wouldn't find a story where i would cry that bad again, seeing as I would often think back at how much of a wreck I was. I underestimated my weeping powers (lol). Yet again, I am a total wreck, even worse in fact as i've been crying for an hour... The entire story started of sweet and exciting with Lukes "orphaned" state. Then it continued on with funny, aforable and sad moments as Luke interracted with his friends and father. The interraction with the latter was especially sweet in this fourth part of the story. And the ending? Jesus. I'm still crying. I truly didn't want him to die, rather have him return to the light alive and well. But I can see why you did it, and even through the denials of his death, i found it extremely emotional and beautiful when Anakin returned as a force ghost, especially the first time. Your writingstyle is undescribeable... So beautiful and never a boring moment. Thank you. (Even though I now have to apply new make-up)

Damn, i just wrote a lot. Oh well, that's what you get when I cry my heart out and can't stop thinking, feeling and writing.

Thank you again.
withcloud chapter 14 . 4/12
Wonderful story! I surprised about Ben and Lev though... They were Luke's friends for years, and yet it seemed to me that Luke forgot about them at the ending.
But over all, I'm really fond of whole series. I tried to read slowly because I didn't want to finish reading... Sorry for strange review I left on chap.13. I was using App and accidently post it.
withcloud chapter 13 . 4/12
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 3/18
While I'm sure Luke would disagree (because who wants their father to die), I think this was the happiest outcome for Anakin. Reunited with Padme, yet he can still talk to Luke when he wants. And then when Luke dies, they'll be reunited. So I can't consider it an all sad ending.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 2/24
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING
I can't believe you did that to me. I can't believe it. I legit cried what have you done.
I was upset enough over Ben - I really liked that kid - but then VADER TOO? I guess there's the Force ghost thing but IT'S NOT THE SAME
I hate that I can't hate you. I love your writing and I loved this series and I love you but right now I need to go into a corner and have a tantrum
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 2/19
You made me cry again! These were really good stories. I hope you write more. :)
bkkookmbhsj chapter 14 . 1/29
I just want to thank you for writing something so beautiful. Everyone was so in character and I felt such a connection to them, even the original characters (I believe they're ocs, anyway, haven't read much of the EU) such and Ben, Captain Jarnet, and LJ. I legitimately cries a few times, especially when Vader died. Just, really great job. I know this was written several years ago and you haven't published anything on here in a few as well, but I just wanted to let you know you're extremely talented.
VioletErin.26 chapter 14 . 1/19
wow this series has made me so emotional. I am so glad it is completr. I had cried sveral times. Wow. This is really great. I am s glad I read this.
MusicMelis chapter 14 . 1/2
At first I couldn't find the fourth enstallment and thought the series hadn't been completed so I was very happy to see that it had been. I loved the series though I admit, I too had hoped Anakin/Vader would live but at least he is at peace now and can visit his son and watch over him. Wonderful writing, I hope you do more one day!
The Hope Lions chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
Wow. Okay, now I don't know if you still see reviews because it's been what, a decade? Anyway I'm going to say it anyways. My mom wants to kill you. I haven't done anything responsible in oh.. 36 hours? I have done nothing but read this fic and see Force Awakens for the second time. Anyway, i'm rambling. These were incredible. Literally I've told everyone i've spoken to these last 36 hours about these fics because they're so great. I cannot begin to explain my deep love for them. thank you for writing them. My mom might hate you, but I don't. And May the Force be With You.