Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
Joanfenny Kenobi chapter 14 . 5/31
I know the writer may never read this, but I gotta say, im tearing up right now. Ive been reading this series for years... (Sniff) and now its over. You did a great job! I wouldn't't be surprised if you are a perfessional author by now. God, im crying, I just loved this story so much...
Soupsoupsoup chapter 14 . 2/14
ok i love this i love the whole series its amazing and wonderful and perfect ugh i cri
I've never cried from a fan fiction before, but here we are. This was so amazing, thank you so so much.
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 14 . 1/31
Read entire series, now I'm crying my eyes out. Beautifully written and heartbreaking. Brilliant.
Skye chapter 14 . 1/28
I've read this fanfiction about ten times, and I was so focused on other parts of the story that the first nine times I didn't even realize that Ben died :O it's all starting to sink in now, how much Luke suffers in this story :(
Skye chapter 14 . 1/8
You managed to shatter my heart. That's something most authors can't do. Proof of your wonderful skill at you, however, for writing the best Star Wars fanfiction series I have ever read. And... It's probably been a long time since you wrote fanfiction, since none of the dates are all that recent, but would you ever write more fanfiction for Star Wars? I'm running out of entertainment :P
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Thank you creating this wonderful series. It is truly remarkable. Thank you!
Mattias88 chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
I must say that Im sorry that Ive never reviewed your excellent works before despite having read it few times so I hope that this review will partially fix this :).

Although my only critique of your work would the sudden change from Galactic Empire to Republic - Empire is full of powerfull moffs, admirals who would not accept return of Republic and would instead use chaos that will surely follow such huge change of government and carve their own empires or even attempt to immediately overthrow republic. I think that situation in Empire would force Luke to be emperor at least for some transitional period of 3-4 years so that republic could be fully established without going through phase of chaos. Or even more likely is that Empire would transform from dictatorship to constitutional monarchy headed by one unwilling Luke Skywalker (I just imagined working through huge ammount of work that would await him as an emperor and then him banging his head on table saying : "Why me ? What have I done to desrve this ?"), head of new imperial dynasty, which would bring new phase of hilariousness (Luke being swarmed by offers of marriage from many wealthy and important girls, Luke vs Senate, Luke in extreme fit of desperation attempting to run away from everything only for Han and Leia to find him and drag him back, Luke and secrets of imperial palace and many others...).
Power of Fire chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I can't express how incredible I think this series is. I am literally crying with happiness at how much I love it (and a bit of sadness from the ending). I am not overreacting when I say that this is one of the best stories - never mind fanfictions - that I have ever read, if not the best. Your writing style is amazing and the whole concept seemed very realistic an was enjoyable to read. I love the humor aswell. That you for writing this! Once again, it is such an incredible story!
Mirai chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Damn who's cutting onions here? I love your Force Bond series . The interaction between Vader and Luke is amazing . The ending was just so perfect and realistic to me . My parents are wondering why am I crying . Anyway , I'll make my brother see your wonderful story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
Whhhaatttt? No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? NOW I HAVE TO GO GET MY COMPUTER, GO TO GOOGLE DRIVE AND RAGE BY WRITING A SCENE OF MY STORY, AND IN THIS SCENE A MENTALLY ILL WOMAN WHO WAS KIDNAPPED WHEN SHE WAS TEN YEARS OLD RUNS IN FRONT OF A BUS TO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE SHE HATES HER LIFE! I AM THAT MAD! (Actually I probably would have written that scene anyway BUT STILLLLLLLLLLL)

Meh

Time to go write sad stuff

Death :) depression :D suicide :P murder xD

Oh well I guess most of that wasn't relevant but awesome story :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
sir, I was standing outside the door, when I was knocked unconscious by a flying table."

Vader stared at the man, scarcely believing what he was hearing. "Did you say 'a flying table'?"

"Yes, sir. It came out of nowhere, flying straight through the air and -"

Vader raised a hand, letting the Dark Side of the Force communicate his displeasure at this mockery.

"It's the truth! I swear!" the guard gasped, struggling to breathe through the chokehold.

Vader closed his grip, causing the body to fall limp. He opened his hand, allowing the corpse to fall to the floor.

Now to find his wayward son.

I almost died laughing
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Bittersweet! I was hoping they would get a happy(/ier) ending, but I guess this one was realistic.

This was a very beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!
RavenLu22 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
I've read all 4 and I have to say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It was written so beautifully, it made me laugh and almost by at bits. Thank you for writing itIt's a shame it is over...
Abbaabble chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
Whew! What a ride. I read this whole series in order in about a week. Great story, Great redemptive arc. Thank you!