Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
KayRoeBetaRey chapter 14 . 6/27
It has been so many years since I have logged onto this site, that I had lost my password to my previous login name, mouse fiction, and now I'm finally able to leave a signed review. I waited years to finish your Force Bond series, just because I never wanted it to end. The story and character growth is that amazing. What a fulfilling read. It is too bad there is not much left to the star wars Luke Vader fan fiction stories. I will revisit your stories often. I consider them apart of the StarWars universe. You really are a talented writer and your talent for storytelling and creativity is truly amazing. Who even are you that you can produce such amazing work? Why aren't you working with Dave Filoni? You may like that cute little Rebels show.
In any case, I am saddened to see this end, though the story was satisfying. At some point, many of us lose the time to write, what with family and demanding work schedules, but it is amazing to me that you have created such an epic story. Thank you for sharing this saga with the rest of us.
SEEKER-2000 chapter 14 . 6/18
I've spent a few days devouring this series, and it's been such a joy. I am surprised at how realistic I found it, because the premise is not one that's easy to navigate without being cheesy or out of character. I think you did an exceptional job. Thanks for the work.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 5 . 6/12
Your Luke is such a whiny little brat it's embarrassing to read. It's unbelievable that he's 17/18 when he was so much more mature in the movies.
joy chapter 14 . 6/7
I spent the last several days doing practically nothing but reading the entire Force Bond series (that's about 720,000 words, longer than The Lord of the Rings!), and it was wonderful. Definitely the best Star Wars fanfiction I've ever read (and I've chewed through at least a million words of other SW fanfiction). I don't know how I'm ever going to be read other SW fanfiction now, haha.
Brievel chapter 14 . 5/23
...*sniffle* It's over. :,(
Brievel chapter 12 . 5/23
*Sigh* No idea where Luke gets his stubborn streak...none whatsoever...and whatever happened to LJ?
Brievel chapter 8 . 5/23
Great. Just great. Ben, Captain Jarnet, Lev - you leavin' anyone alive, lady?
Brievel chapter 5 . 5/23
A guide to being a perfect father? Uh, you had one of those offered to you...
Brievel chapter 3 . 5/23
Riiight...wait calmly and come up with a 'plan'...um, Viceroy Organa, meet a new generation of Skywalker male...
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/23
*cackles madly* I could totally see her Worship kicking a guy there. xD
Woooowwwwwww. This is truly one of the best fics I've ever read. It's imaginative, it holds together, it has an amazing pace, and I love the dynamic between Luke and Vader. Luke's development from child to adult seems natural, and Vader... feels in character. As much as can be expected from him, at least, considering the situation. That's a feat. The original characters are believable and endearing, from LJ the joking stormtrooper to Ben and his father. Luke's character while being very different from the film (logically) reminds me so much of Anakin it's amazing. You've created your own world on Coruscant, Luke's little universe, and it feels just so right. My favourite instalment was the third, "Son", where Luke begins to mature, learn about life, and understand he doesn't want to end up like his father. If I had only one thing to say, though, it's that I don't quite understand the Emperor's patience with Luke considering how much good Luke does to his father. I know he wants him to train as a Sith to replace Darth Vader, but it seems strange to me that he'd let Luke hate him for so long, then try and convince him, then when it fails, let him live. Him wanting Luke to be his next apprentice is a valid justification but... Vader changed so much, there's no way it would have pleased him and I found he had a lot of patience. That's a detail though, no matter how I make it sound, no real character flaw. I loved how he talked to Luke in their "lessons" and at the Senate, that was so in-character.
So congratulations are in order cause this is fabulous, and I'm off to read the spin-offs now! :)
Pokier chapter 14 . 3/10
This is most likely one of the best fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. I simply can't explain how much I loved it - every single word of it. I remember when I read it for the first time, a few years ago. As I finished it I couldn't stop crying. I recall thinking how incredible it was, and how no other star wars fanfiction could ever reach this level of greatness. Now I'm certain I was right. I love this so, so much. Thank you so much for writing it!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 3 . 3/1