Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
Pokier chapter 14 . 3/10
This is most likely one of the best fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. I simply can't explain how much I loved it - every single word of it. I remember when I read it for the first time, a few years ago. As I finished it I couldn't stop crying. I recall thinking how incredible it was, and how no other star wars fanfiction could ever reach this level of greatness. Now I'm certain I was right. I love this so, so much. Thank you so much for writing it!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 3 . 3/1
It's great story
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 14 . 2/23
Nice story.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 1 . 2/23
Awesome!
sasha6063 chapter 14 . 1/28
This is sooooooooo sad and AWESOME is this the end will it ever be continued?Its so interesting I'm super glued to it.I can't explain how awesome it is its just this...FEELING...That I can't describe!I seriously can't describe it
Cat at Dusk chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Great story! Love the changes in vader's personality and the interaction between him and Luke.
Caorl chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
So I just have to say, I've actually never really read Star Wars fanfic before, but I was interested in checking out some Vader-Luke father-son stories - just to see what was out there; and I just kinda stumbled upon the Force Bond series, and decided to read it since it looked like a long series, and I like long fics. And so I spent pretty much four days reading the entire series, and it was one of the most amazing fanfic series' I've ever read. I was completely *sobbing* when I finished the final chapter of the final part. Really, it was ridiculous how much I was crying.

Seriously, the relationship you built between Vader and Luke was so believable. I don't know how you did it. I mean seriously, Vader - *Darth Vader* - actually felt freakin' *in character* when interacting with a 12 year old kid. I still shake my head in amazement at how you pulled that off.

I don't know if I can read any more Vader-Luke father/son fics after reading this series. It's spoiled me. Saying "Well Done" doesn't even begin to cover the praise I want to give you on this whole series.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Very well written! It made me cry.
Window Girl chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Oh, this makes me want to cry. You've built up the Vader and Luke relationship so well over this series. I can't believe he's gone.
Window Girl chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Aww, I knew Han and Chewy weren't dead. But it seems you've killed Ben-my favorite OC. Bad author, bad. :)
GalacticTrooper954 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I loved every bit of the stories I read and am so sad it all came to an end :/
paper0wl chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I love this whole series. I am exceptionally fond of stories that redeem Vader through the father-son bond. Stories like this are part of the reason I can never read the so-called official Star Wars novels. This is just so much better. Thank you for writing it.
cje24576 chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
The ending was so sad! Luke didn't get to say goodbye before Anakin died! Would've liked to see Anakin live. Anyway, glad he was redeemed though! Also, I know the series & interlude fics are supposed to focus on Luke, but I really hope you'll consider righting something more about Vader's redemption (tie it into how you write it here) (what happens after he dies). Very nice! Loved it!
cjstar01 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
lesia, your father is vader!
vader, you have a daughter!
luke you have to tell!
and I, cjstar01, has the force!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! funny. next!
GGMK chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
As usual, I enjoyed your story. Really well-written, and I still love your Luke/Vader interactions.

I was glad to see Luke join the Rebels for a bit, and destroy the Death Star (although it was kind of skipped over, same with the Yoda training, but oh well, I guess those were covered in the films).

My big complaint is...that ending. AHHH! I was really hoping that Anakin would live. I'm sorry, but I don't think I like the ending. Now I'm sad. :P

But over-all, it was a good story, even if the ending is not what I wanted. Kudos.