Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
silvanarth chapter 14 . 7/18
I couldn’t help crying when Vader died. Knowing the most rational ending for this story, I just couldn’t stop myself hoping if only he could survive in this universe. Thank you so much for this incredible work. It’s the best Star Wars fanfic I’ve ever read! TAT
Wow! Loved all the series! You're an excellent writer. It was like a whole novel. Thank you so much
Awesome job! I couldn't stop reading! Thank you!
sangoshippokirara chapter 14 . 5/28
while i am sad vader died, it was still a beautiful ending. i spent the last two weeks binge reading your story. its one of the best ive ever read. thank you for your dedication to creating a beautiful father-son relationship.
Whack-the-beetle chapter 14 . 5/13
Sniff! After finding a big tissue I am just about able to drop a review. I‘ve read through all your Force Bond stories in one go and really enjoyed them. The first few were a lot of fun to read with Vader as the hapless father of a rebelling teenager. Remarkably you managed to always keep Vader in character - meaning his cold demeanour on the outside, his laconic remarks, his dedication towards his tasks and the unwavering loyality towards the emperor - and because of that the love we always suspected he has for his son came over that much more believable. I especially enjoyed the last two stories in the series; with Luke grown up they had become more serious and complex, and quite apart from the heart-breaking end, the scene on the executor when Luke is captured by Vader really went underneath my skin - the one moment when the whole impossibility of their relationship and the pain of finding themselves on different sides of a conflict become painfully clear. You designed a perfect ending, and although I really wished that Vader could have survived, it‘s clear, as it is in the films, that he has to die in order to let a new age begin. Still it was really sad, and big kudos to you for never making their father-son bond cheesy or hackneyed.
So really wonderfully done, thanks for the good read!
Wfest chapter 14 . 2/7
Do you know while I'm writing this there is an ad right next to it for a collector's coin featuring Darth Vader on one side (because SW 8 just started)? Freaky.
But back to this amazing AU you created. It is so well written, a great balance between humor, suspense, action and drama. You managed to pull off quite believable the plot of Darth Vader suddenly finding himself as a single parent of a teenager. Who manages to get himself into sticky situations (scratch that: accidents) regularly. Their dialogue is priceless.
Familiar scenes from the original trilogy are interwoven so well, tweaked in just the right way to fit in. I also liked the way you described/used the other characters; one of the best is your OC Ben.
Thanks a lot for sharing this intriguing piece and the work you put into it. I'll be sure to revisit it sometime!
Wfest chapter 12 . 2/6
Wow, I had to take a break after this chapter- what an emotional roller coaster.
lea-skywalker chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
Please...Follow!
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
This was an amazing read! It took a little while to read the whole thing but it was definitely worth it.3
KaarlaaXD chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
this was so good!
Doc Junior chapter 14 . 10/28/2017
and beautiful work with the relation Son and Father !
Doc Junior chapter 14 . 10/28/2017
Thanks so much for thid awsome story. You made me soo much cry with the two last chapters. I mean i spent doo much time reading. And you rewrote the story adding some memories to the storyies beetween force bond 2 and 3 to remind us even more. Soo much emotion i hopped Vader wouldn't die and seing Luke speak with him as a gost or reading the end of the story. So much emotion. Thanks a lot really. I hope you will have time and willing to writte more stories as great as these ones.
Definitely a place in my favorites for the serie !
Doc Junior chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
sorry i was just thinking i am sooooooo sad for Ben and his father because we followed them through sooo much time with all the stories beetwen book 2 and 3 and see him dead like that so fast. Just horribly sad by this i cant stop thinking about poor Ben I was so attached of this character. But thats it we have to accept it
SharKohen chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
I have been stuck reading these stories all week. This is a wonderful series! Well written, great OCs, fun story, and all the mush of Father-Son relationships without being unrealistic about Darth Vader's behaviour. Awesome Story!
Joanfenny Kenobi chapter 14 . 5/31/2017
I know the writer may never read this, but I gotta say, im tearing up right now. Ive been reading this series for years... (Sniff) and now its over. You did a great job! I wouldn't't be surprised if you are a perfessional author by now. God, im crying, I just loved this story so much...