Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
Python1984 chapter 14 . 16h
I loved your entire Force Bond series. It was absolutely beautiful. Vader and Luke's relationship reminded me of the old 70's song Cat's In The Cradle.
Rachel-Macca96 chapter 14 . 10/27
I've just read all four of your force bond stories and they were amazing. You are such a talented writer. I really enjoyed reading them, it was a good escape. I've read a lot of stories but wow these are some of the best I've read. You captured the characters so well. I laughed so many times reading them and there were a few emotions scenes where I even cried. I love Luke and Vaders relationship and I love how you've developed it over the four stories and how you've capture Luke getting older. The new characters that you made such as Ben and Lev were really well written and I really liked them. A bit sad that it's over now, but I really enjoyed them. Keep up the good work and thank you for writing these amazing stories.
njchrispatrick chapter 14 . 9/23
I love the Emperor's death. I mean, eaten by crazy crabs? Priceless!
Elinya chapter 14 . 9/21
I love the force bond series so much. It's one of the series that I always keep coming back to :)

Although one thing that was bugging me about this story, was how Ben's death didn't really affect Luke, he cared more about Han and Chewie who he'd only know well for a couple of months, while on the other hand he's been best friends with Ben for 6 years.

I hope you write more oneshots
Firewarrior123X chapter 14 . 9/2
Freakin beautiful, the greatest fanfic series everto be told, the greatest of all time. Damn it I'm crying, it was so beautiful, and damn it the entire Star Wars fandom needs to read this truely epic work of fiction. They need to make an AU comic book series of this, it's own tv show, it's own EVErYThINg
KayRoeBetaRey chapter 14 . 6/27
It has been so many years since I have logged onto this site, that I had lost my password to my previous login name, mouse fiction, and now I'm finally able to leave a signed review. I waited years to finish your Force Bond series, just because I never wanted it to end. The story and character growth is that amazing. What a fulfilling read. It is too bad there is not much left to the star wars Luke Vader fan fiction stories. I will revisit your stories often. I consider them apart of the StarWars universe. You really are a talented writer and your talent for storytelling and creativity is truly amazing. Who even are you that you can produce such amazing work? Why aren't you working with Dave Filoni? You may like that cute little Rebels show.
In any case, I am saddened to see this end, though the story was satisfying. At some point, many of us lose the time to write, what with family and demanding work schedules, but it is amazing to me that you have created such an epic story. Thank you for sharing this saga with the rest of us.
SEEKER-2000 chapter 14 . 6/18
I've spent a few days devouring this series, and it's been such a joy. I am surprised at how realistic I found it, because the premise is not one that's easy to navigate without being cheesy or out of character. I think you did an exceptional job. Thanks for the work.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 5 . 6/12
Your Luke is such a whiny little brat it's embarrassing to read. It's unbelievable that he's 17/18 when he was so much more mature in the movies.
joy chapter 14 . 6/7
I spent the last several days doing practically nothing but reading the entire Force Bond series (that's about 720,000 words, longer than The Lord of the Rings!), and it was wonderful. Definitely the best Star Wars fanfiction I've ever read (and I've chewed through at least a million words of other SW fanfiction). I don't know how I'm ever going to be read other SW fanfiction now, haha.
Brievel chapter 14 . 5/23
...*sniffle* It's over. :,(
Brievel chapter 12 . 5/23
*Sigh* No idea where Luke gets his stubborn streak...none whatsoever...and whatever happened to LJ?
Brievel chapter 8 . 5/23
Great. Just great. Ben, Captain Jarnet, Lev - you leavin' anyone alive, lady?
Brievel chapter 5 . 5/23
A guide to being a perfect father? Uh, you had one of those offered to you...
Brievel chapter 3 . 5/23
Riiight...wait calmly and come up with a 'plan', Viceroy Organa, meet a new generation of Skywalker male...
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/23
*cackles madly* I could totally see her Worship kicking a guy there. xD