Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
Wfest chapter 14 . 2/7
Do you know while I'm writing this there is an ad right next to it for a collector's coin featuring Darth Vader on one side (because SW 8 just started)? Freaky.
But back to this amazing AU you created. It is so well written, a great balance between humor, suspense, action and drama. You managed to pull off quite believable the plot of Darth Vader suddenly finding himself as a single parent of a teenager. Who manages to get himself into sticky situations (scratch that: accidents) regularly. Their dialogue is priceless.
Familiar scenes from the original trilogy are interwoven so well, tweaked in just the right way to fit in. I also liked the way you described/used the other characters; one of the best is your OC Ben.
Thanks a lot for sharing this intriguing piece and the work you put into it. I'll be sure to revisit it sometime!
Wfest chapter 12 . 2/6
Wow, I had to take a break after this chapter- what an emotional roller coaster.
lea-skywalker chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
Please...Follow!
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
This was an amazing read! It took a little while to read the whole thing but it was definitely worth it.3
KaarlaaXD chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
this was so good!
Doc Junior chapter 14 . 10/28/2017
and beautiful work with the relation Son and Father !
Doc Junior chapter 14 . 10/28/2017
Thanks so much for thid awsome story. You made me soo much cry with the two last chapters. I mean i spent doo much time reading. And you rewrote the story adding some memories to the storyies beetween force bond 2 and 3 to remind us even more. Soo much emotion i hopped Vader wouldn't die and seing Luke speak with him as a gost or reading the end of the story. So much emotion. Thanks a lot really. I hope you will have time and willing to writte more stories as great as these ones.
Definitely a place in my favorites for the serie !
Doc Junior chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
sorry i was just thinking i am sooooooo sad for Ben and his father because we followed them through sooo much time with all the stories beetwen book 2 and 3 and see him dead like that so fast. Just horribly sad by this i cant stop thinking about poor Ben I was so attached of this character. But thats it we have to accept it
SharKohen chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
I have been stuck reading these stories all week. This is a wonderful series! Well written, great OCs, fun story, and all the mush of Father-Son relationships without being unrealistic about Darth Vader's behaviour. Awesome Story!
Joanfenny Kenobi chapter 14 . 5/31/2017
I know the writer may never read this, but I gotta say, im tearing up right now. Ive been reading this series for years... (Sniff) and now its over. You did a great job! I wouldn't't be surprised if you are a perfessional author by now. God, im crying, I just loved this story so much...
Soupsoupsoup chapter 14 . 2/14/2017
ok i love this i love the whole series its amazing and wonderful and perfect ugh i cri
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I've never cried from a fan fiction before, but here we are. This was so amazing, thank you so so much.
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
Read entire series, now I'm crying my eyes out. Beautifully written and heartbreaking. Brilliant.
Skye chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
I've read this fanfiction about ten times, and I was so focused on other parts of the story that the first nine times I didn't even realize that Ben died :O it's all starting to sink in now, how much Luke suffers in this story :(
Skye chapter 14 . 1/8/2017
You managed to shatter my heart. That's something most authors can't do. Proof of your wonderful skill at you, however, for writing the best Star Wars fanfiction series I have ever read. And... It's probably been a long time since you wrote fanfiction, since none of the dates are all that recent, but would you ever write more fanfiction for Star Wars? I'm running out of entertainment :P