Reviews for Force Bond 4: Jedi
Skye chapter 14 . 1/8
You managed to shatter my heart. That's something most authors can't do. Proof of your wonderful skill at you, however, for writing the best Star Wars fanfiction series I have ever read. And... It's probably been a long time since you wrote fanfiction, since none of the dates are all that recent, but would you ever write more fanfiction for Star Wars? I'm running out of entertainment :P
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Thank you creating this wonderful series. It is truly remarkable. Thank you!
Mattias88 chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
I must say that Im sorry that Ive never reviewed your excellent works before despite having read it few times so I hope that this review will partially fix this :).

Although my only critique of your work would the sudden change from Galactic Empire to Republic - Empire is full of powerfull moffs, admirals who would not accept return of Republic and would instead use chaos that will surely follow such huge change of government and carve their own empires or even attempt to immediately overthrow republic. I think that situation in Empire would force Luke to be emperor at least for some transitional period of 3-4 years so that republic could be fully established without going through phase of chaos. Or even more likely is that Empire would transform from dictatorship to constitutional monarchy headed by one unwilling Luke Skywalker (I just imagined working through huge ammount of work that would await him as an emperor and then him banging his head on table saying : "Why me ? What have I done to desrve this ?"), head of new imperial dynasty, which would bring new phase of hilariousness (Luke being swarmed by offers of marriage from many wealthy and important girls, Luke vs Senate, Luke in extreme fit of desperation attempting to run away from everything only for Han and Leia to find him and drag him back, Luke and secrets of imperial palace and many others...).
Power of Fire chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I can't express how incredible I think this series is. I am literally crying with happiness at how much I love it (and a bit of sadness from the ending). I am not overreacting when I say that this is one of the best stories - never mind fanfictions - that I have ever read, if not the best. Your writing style is amazing and the whole concept seemed very realistic an was enjoyable to read. I love the humor aswell. That you for writing this! Once again, it is such an incredible story!
Mirai chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Damn who's cutting onions here? I love your Force Bond series . The interaction between Vader and Luke is amazing . The ending was just so perfect and realistic to me . My parents are wondering why am I crying . Anyway , I'll make my brother see your wonderful story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
Whhhaatttt? No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? NOW I HAVE TO GO GET MY COMPUTER, GO TO GOOGLE DRIVE AND RAGE BY WRITING A SCENE OF MY STORY, AND IN THIS SCENE A MENTALLY ILL WOMAN WHO WAS KIDNAPPED WHEN SHE WAS TEN YEARS OLD RUNS IN FRONT OF A BUS TO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE SHE HATES HER LIFE! I AM THAT MAD! (Actually I probably would have written that scene anyway BUT STILLLLLLLLLLL)

Meh

Time to go write sad stuff

Death :) depression :D suicide :P murder xD

Oh well I guess most of that wasn't relevant but awesome story :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
sir, I was standing outside the door, when I was knocked unconscious by a flying table."

Vader stared at the man, scarcely believing what he was hearing. "Did you say 'a flying table'?"

"Yes, sir. It came out of nowhere, flying straight through the air and -"

Vader raised a hand, letting the Dark Side of the Force communicate his displeasure at this mockery.

"It's the truth! I swear!" the guard gasped, struggling to breathe through the chokehold.

Vader closed his grip, causing the body to fall limp. He opened his hand, allowing the corpse to fall to the floor.

Now to find his wayward son.

I almost died laughing
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Bittersweet! I was hoping they would get a happy(/ier) ending, but I guess this one was realistic.

This was a very beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!
RavenLu22 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
I've read all 4 and I have to say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It was written so beautifully, it made me laugh and almost by at bits. Thank you for writing itIt's a shame it is over...
Abbaabble chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
Whew! What a ride. I read this whole series in order in about a week. Great story, Great redemptive arc. Thank you!
Sailor Winx chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
I'm legit about to cry. I was attached to your Vader and now I'm sad. Not just Vader, there's Ben, his dad and Lev.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Stunning story. I love every word.
Crying nerfherder chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
I read a story where the outcome also was death around four months ago. I seriously cried at the conclusion of that story. Honestly, I believed I wouldn't find a story where i would cry that bad again, seeing as I would often think back at how much of a wreck I was. I underestimated my weeping powers (lol). Yet again, I am a total wreck, even worse in fact as i've been crying for an hour... The entire story started of sweet and exciting with Lukes "orphaned" state. Then it continued on with funny, aforable and sad moments as Luke interracted with his friends and father. The interraction with the latter was especially sweet in this fourth part of the story. And the ending? Jesus. I'm still crying. I truly didn't want him to die, rather have him return to the light alive and well. But I can see why you did it, and even through the denials of his death, i found it extremely emotional and beautiful when Anakin returned as a force ghost, especially the first time. Your writingstyle is undescribeable... So beautiful and never a boring moment. Thank you. (Even though I now have to apply new make-up)

Damn, i just wrote a lot. Oh well, that's what you get when I cry my heart out and can't stop thinking, feeling and writing.

Thank you again.
withcloud chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful story! I surprised about Ben and Lev though... They were Luke's friends for years, and yet it seemed to me that Luke forgot about them at the ending.
But over all, I'm really fond of whole series. I tried to read slowly because I didn't want to finish reading... Sorry for strange review I left on chap.13. I was using App and accidently post it.
withcloud chapter 13 . 4/12/2016