Reviews for Unhealthy sense of possessiveness
winchester12 chapter 4 . 9/16
Poor Sam wait till Cas finds Sam and what Dean has done to him so can’t wait for more
jamiefin chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
Update
Kasey chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Love it. But plzzzzzz update 'Because it hurts' :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
huh ... what do am i supposed to think about that ... babe? may you tell me that it's gonna be a happy end, huh? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Wow you weren't kidding when you said dark. Poor Sammy.
I like how well you constructed a really Dark Dean..I guess there will not be one ounce or even half an ounce of sympathy from him for his baby brother.
I'd like to see a SAM P.O.V too as he is being condition? great job and completely captivating. I really don't mind a bit of Wincest (if you got hat route) but I was never a fan of Wencestial. But I would love to see a pairing of Crowley and Castiel again in maybe an attempt at rescuing Sam?
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Huh... Wow.
Tell me... Is it going to be a happy ending? :/ please tell me there will! Please! I'm begging you here!
SammysDaemon chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Go with it... wincest, winsestiel whatever your little muse throws at you... demon dean is gonna be awesome...
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
ooo, I LOVE IT! I always did love a dark Dean and really extremely possessive and over the top twisted over protectiveness of Sammy. In Dean dark ans twisted mind he is doing what is best for Sammy and that's keeping him close to Dean. And yes I always like the Stockholm Syndrome as you slowly but surely deconstruct Sam's defense mechanism.
I love the last sentence you wrote sent shivers down my spine can't wait for more from you,looks like you are up for this challenge and you might have fun doing this, if you are going for the sex contents I hope you just keep it between Sam and Dean (Wincest), I never was a big Destial fan, but I do love Cas's character in the show, especially when he kick ass in the show love how he took down some of the angels and purgatory monsters when they allow him to have fight scenes. But this is yuor story, good luck and waiting with anticipation (Glee fully sighs)
original chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great start. Where/When are they? Is this set immediately after the Season 9 Finale, like did Sam walk into the room as soon as Dean opened his eyes? Or is this a few days later, after Sam has noticed some things are wrong? You did a great job setting up the tone. Can't wait for more!
kasey chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Love it. and yer maybe get some non-con in there. But dnt make it wincest. (dnt like) Just have it rape. ( another form of Unhealthy possessiveness )
Anissia3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was short, but amazing at the same time. I'm really loving all these short stories your writing. You should maybe continue this story on a little bit. Where maybe Sam deals with the torture and them gets saved or escapes. Just an idea, but I like this. Thanks for writing this! (./)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Holy crap Dean is creepy here. I can totally see him turning into a possessive psychopath. Loving all your new stories!
Pheonixfeather98 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS?! I SOOOO WANT MORE OF IT!