Reviews for Hot Chocolate
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
oh my please be ash please come on ash Misty loves you for crying out loud stop being so dense!
Ready to fly chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Noooo Cliffy! I'm totally a stranger. ASH TO THE RESCUE!
JordanMax chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I cant add my review to ch. 4 but here it is ill put in the ch.3 section lol

Awesome an update :)

I think its TR? Because Ash needs the chance to be the hero lol
JordanMax chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Im looking forward to Ash and Mistys fort night! Lol keep writing, keep writing please :)
soccerasaur chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
It's really good! I tried to make a story a little while ago but it sucked. But this is great i'm looking forward to the next parts!
Ready to fly chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Awww so sweet! Haha hmm looks like Ashy has been growing up! For once he's doing something for Misty like a gentlemen ;) but they are so going to get sick after all that hot chocolate! Keep it up! Can't wait for more and I hope you find inspiration that subdues your writers block. If you think of a bunch of monsters in your mind trying to keep you from writing stories just imagine yourself looking all badass wielding a flaming sword kicking some skeleton butt! Play some heavy fast paced music and DESTROY YOUR MONSTERS! I'm sure that writers block will go away then :)
AshleyH30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
It's actually a really cute and really good story. I don't understand why you don't like it. I find the character development good and I am loving the story. It's very well done and I hope you keep it up!

In fact it's so good that I'm giving it a 10/10 because I'm really enjoying it. Keep up the good work!

AshleyH30
Ready to fly chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Aww I was like: why did it have to end!?,!? :( sad face. That was really cute! Haha I kind of died when ash called her a minx XD like really? It was funny. Haha poor misty she was probably redder than a tomato. Good thing ash is too dense to notice ;) aah and I'm with misty on this one, that hot cocoa is not good . Hope to read more soon! I hones
tly really enjoy your writing, it's done really well :)
thefierydeath chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
AWWW that was cute
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Aww... so sweet
doc boy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I like it. I thought it was cute. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh my! Don't tell me Brock is being the matchmaker! Update soon! Pretty please! :)
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Cute! Can't wAit for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
fapfapfap
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
But where's Brock gonna sleep that night? :( haha this was really good so far, I like how you captured their characters because it's exactly how I imagine them really :) oh god I feel for misty though, if ash thinks it's bad to be stuck with her he should see it from her view!