Reviews for Silent
jasouatfan chapter 1 . 8/14
I hate the king so much
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I do like itt, for sure, so intense!
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I am in love with this. Wow. Perfect and glorious and just everything. Thank you for this, Shawn!
deuxieme-etoile-a-droite chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I never imagine Regina having sex with Rumple. Ew! Lol.
Apart from that, this is beautiful!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was amazing! I loved it! I loved that Robin was so loving and that Regina let him be despite her horrid past with anything sexual. It was great!
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
You are excellent!
This is excellent!
Everything you write is excellent, so excellent!

I have to say...it took me some time to get through this because I had to rest my heart for a bit between parts. It's a lot to take in emotionally the way you expose things from Regina's point of view. You dig out all of her psyche and feelings and things that lie underneath and it's just enough to leave one feeling raw and exposed from linking it to personal experiences.

Like I said...EXCELLENT!
Leasel P chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This story is breathtaking! Completely brilliant, amazing and utterly heartbreaking at times. I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
CaptainPantsuit chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I've read this on my way to work. And I'm glad to say it was the most entertaining hour I've had in a long time, especially because going back and forth in time, seeing how Regina's relationships defined who she was but not necessarily touch who she is now, instead serving as a reminder of things she probably wouldn't want in her life again, was a blast. Very well executed, congratulations! :)
sephoraluv chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I've no words to describe my feelings right now. I loved every flashback. I never liked to read stable queen but I loved them here. Madqueen... and the angst scenes with leopold, rumpel and hustman.
I love the dialogues during the sex. Outlaw queen was amazing.

Good job
scifigrrl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Very layered & insightful; lovely. It makes me hate what happens next even more. Thanks for posting!
Rae325 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This story is so beautiful. I come back to your work again and again because it is such a deep and wonderful exploration of Regina's psyche. I love how you've written Robin and how much he cares for her, that he seems to love Regina more for understanding that she's been through so much and survived. I adored the little moment when he sees the fear in Regina's eyes and vows that he is going to ensure that she feels free with him. You've written so much acceptance and care in Regina and Robin's relationship and set it in wonderfully start contrast to the memories of the past.
msSilver1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Nice!
Thanks for sharing your story!
nofar chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
wow this story is amazing.. i can't even start to explain how much i love it. great job!
fledge chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
While I still absolutely adore your writing - especially the depth of your characters - I must confess I am a bit disappointed at you so easily jumping the SQ ship. After writing something like "Safe", especially!
Debbie Biv chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Truly beautiful. I love your writing