Reviews for Private, I
shehazi chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Good on you. Thanks for sharing.
ninny 1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Hoping for more when you have the time
ninny 1 chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Enjoying this story so much . Thankyou
Katarina956 chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
I wish Edward told her before this all happened. I just feel like Bella will find out and then think that he just set her up. I'm not ready for the heartache (
ethelouise chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Got my flu shot this week! Thanks for the update
JessaCloud chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Thanks for this update. I wish he would have told her, but she sure isn't making it easy! ;) I am always happy for an update whenever you get the chance, so no worries! :)
maphie chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
These two are on for a ride and it's thoroughly by their own doing. I just hope they take care of each other in the end.
LRK860 chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Bella is so unsure, she really needs to end her marriage to Jake. Especially after her thought on pretending she never married that kind of man.
I'm worried that Jake put another P.I. on top of Edward as his P.I. Edward is going to have a stroke with all the secrets he keeps! lol
Shouldn't that asshole Jake be coming home soon? If so, where does he stash Leah?

p.s. I get a flu shot every year, but sometimes (50/50 chance) I don't feet very well after... On a lighter note, I've never had the flu. :)
SandytheSandstorm chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Body was a thunderstorm" My resolve was gone a long time ago, but she really gave a good argument and I hope she remembers how he tried to talk to her. I just hope she remembers.

I myself could not concentrate when he placed her on top of him to tell her what their night meant to him my goodness.

Thanks for the update loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Don't let anyone be mean to you! Anyway, I wish Edward would have told Bella the truth. But, why is Bella still married to Jake? It doesn't look like she loves him, so why stay?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
he has got to tell her soon that is all there is to it but she needs to talk to him too.
cuteascherries chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
: )
debslmac chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
loving this
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I am not going to fuss at you just ask you to keep updates coming so we remember why we missed you.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I hope he stops working for Jake, Bella can divorce him and then they can be together. There is no reason Jake should ever find out anything about them. He doesn't deserve to be paid a dime. I hope they are smart about this.