Reviews for Romantic Language Requirements
spacemonkey13 chapter 10 . 3/10
I hope you'll find it within you to update this. Thanks so much for this interesting take of these characters.
veelabyte chapter 10 . 3/8
i absolutely loved this story! thank you for sharing it with us.
Kujali chapter 10 . 2/13
Happy sighs as I finish the nth read through of this gorgeous story! I love it so much.
MirandaMediciBenson chapter 10 . 1/28
Can't wait for an update it's been while! Love this story!
PencilDragon chapter 10 . 1/2
I usually stay away from unfinished works but this one gets well deserved high praise and as much as I wish it were finished I thoroughly enjoyed what you have written thanks!
ppirate chapter 10 . 11/12/2020
I found this fic little over a week ago and i think i’ve read it 3 times already. I get to the end and i’m not ready for it to be over so i go back to the start so i can stay in this world you created a little longer. Each time i reread i’m even more drawn in by the chemistry of both Miranda and Andy together and i just think this is so realistic for a college romance, despite the attraction being almost immediate, not for a second does it feel rushed. Thanks for this story and i hope there will be more updates to come when/if you’re ready ️
sybil 013 chapter 4 . 10/18/2020
Hello SweetDivision,
Please accept my apologies, in the chapter before I sent you my thoughts as a critic and I didn't realize it was you who wrote that story, just not thinking I suppose. However as I discovered your name at the top of the chapter title I crumbled with embarrassment. At last now I know why the story is so interesting, you
possess a unique writing style, what a truly wonderful mental skill...

Sybil~
sybil 013 chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
You've thought this story out so delicately and engaging, so very different from the first pages. It does what I hope you wanted. Thank you for such an interesting story.
If I were to criticize I would say that the device(s) used to correct spelling and sentence structure, etc are or have been "short circuited" providing a flawed but colorful end result. But take my critic with a grain of salt, as I am ignorant of correct grammar and other components of language. Good luck with all you writing endeavors.

Sybil~
Kujali chapter 10 . 7/28/2020
*happy sigh* No matter how many times I reread this, it never fails to utterly delight me.
Shepard-T'Soni chapter 10 . 7/22/2020
Oh my god this fic is absolutely magic!
Will there be a new chapter?
You can't stop like that it's way too awesome!
Pleeeeaaaaaase ... :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2020
Still love this one so much! I always come back for a reread. I hope to see more of these two!
Fastlight chapter 10 . 5/17/2020
Histoire absolument magnifique ! J'ai hâte de lire la suite !
eelojnil chapter 10 . 5/7/2020
i just found this story today and completely devoured it. I love your AU: Andy being older and all being in college/university. You kept their original personalities. I really loved it.

I am hoping, by your note above, that you will one day find the time to add more. I love your written voice, the cadence of your words.

cheers,

eel
lmei chapter 10 . 5/2/2020
absolutely loving this story! thank you for sharing!
lmei chapter 8 . 5/2/2020