Reviews for Romantic Language Requirements
someofherparts chapter 9 . 12/14
AHHHH I LOVE THIS!
Re—read this makes my heart warm and fuzzy.
Anon chapter 9 . 10/29
Oh my gooooood. I dont understand why I stumbled upon this just now! It's perfect! I dont care it's a WIP. I'm just gonna reread it some more. I hope you still update someday. Wow.
ohsoathlete chapter 9 . 10/25
OMG I HADNT READ THIS FIC IS NO LONG BUT I LOVE IT JUST THE SAME PLEASE UPDATE ️
Qwerty145 chapter 9 . 10/3
This is fantastic. Absolutely looking forward to seeing how they manage their lives moving forward past collage and with their goals. Miranda wasn't able to keep several marriages in canon, though I pray Andrea would be able to compromise and make things work with her I'm not sure how difficult or not Miranda might be. All in all this story is fantastic and wonderful and I eagerly await an update.
Rereading this fic for something like the 5th time because it is such a work of art. It's hard to do, but you have captured each of these characters an displayed them in such a masterful way. I hope for another update soon! Cheers
Huhuhuhu chapter 9 . 9/6
Huhuhu I need more of this in my life. I hope you'd update some mooore
Violet chapter 9 . 8/29
OK BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY. I'm addicted, please update soon omg I love this story so much
xxTORCHxx chapter 9 . 8/3
A friend sent me the link to this and I devoured it within the last 24 hours. I don't normally like college AUs but this was amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Sigh. Just reading this happily again for what must be the millionth time. It never fails to put a smile on my face. Any time you fancy throwing us another update, feel free! We'll love you forever!
Matzy chapter 9 . 5/30
This is so great. Really. A Miranda the same age (almost) as Andy and in love with her without the boss/assistant relationship is just perfect.
I love how you depict the high school environment (being in France, I don't know much of it).
I love also how you integrated cult phrases from the movie and into the story.
And lastly, I find it is one of the best-written fanfiction (if not the best) I have ever read.
I love Andy's point of view, sense of humour and how you write her point of view with precise and accurate words.
Thank you.
I prefer leaving only one general review, sorry for not reviewing every chapter.
The way Andy interacts with Miranda, including how she softens her when she is jealous, is very realistic according to me and really corresponds to the way an icy person, reserved and afraid to get hurt, can be understood and reveal personal things to someone as altruistic and soft as Andy.
P.S : I noticed one french mistake : in chapter three, when Miranda gives Andy sentences in French to translate, it is not "Louis aime à jouer aux échecs" but "Louis aime JOUER aux échecs", without the "à".
Cheers :-)
Boo212 chapter 9 . 5/27
more! more!
AtriaSaal chapter 3 . 5/7
J'aime bien cette histoire, elle est vraiment interessante à suivre. Et j'aime la référence au français ...of course ! :)
Merci beaucoup
AnneCuffed chapter 9 . 4/13
I really like these women a lot. AU. Happy, headed for adventure. I'll root for them no matter how difficult things get. Miranda doesn't need saving, and Andy dosen't need a make over well much.

Thanks for sharing your vision of A&M.
Kujali chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh. My. God. I've been ill and not online in ages, and then I come back to this! You updated and oh boy, was it worth the wait! That was truly wonderful and I enjoyed every word. You know we'll all now continue to pester for more, don't you, and it's all your fault for making what you do give us so exquisite. I think one of the things I love most about this story is imagining our Miranda as she might have been having grown up with Andy, softening and becoming happier as she did so. You bring them both to life so incredibly well, it makes it a truly pleasurable daydream. Wonderful, thank you.
killerQueen32 chapter 9 . 2/27
Wow! what a awesome story..please continue