Reviews for Romantic Language Requirements
Sigh. Just reading this happily again for what must be the millionth time. It never fails to put a smile on my face. Any time you fancy throwing us another update, feel free! We'll love you forever!
Matzy chapter 9 . 5/30
This is so great. Really. A Miranda the same age (almost) as Andy and in love with her without the boss/assistant relationship is just perfect.
I love how you depict the high school environment (being in France, I don't know much of it).
I love also how you integrated cult phrases from the movie and into the story.
And lastly, I find it is one of the best-written fanfiction (if not the best) I have ever read.
I love Andy's point of view, sense of humour and how you write her point of view with precise and accurate words.
Thank you.
I prefer leaving only one general review, sorry for not reviewing every chapter.
The way Andy interacts with Miranda, including how she softens her when she is jealous, is very realistic according to me and really corresponds to the way an icy person, reserved and afraid to get hurt, can be understood and reveal personal things to someone as altruistic and soft as Andy.
P.S : I noticed one french mistake : in chapter three, when Miranda gives Andy sentences in French to translate, it is not "Louis aime à jouer aux échecs" but "Louis aime JOUER aux échecs", without the "à".
Cheers :-)
Boo212 chapter 9 . 5/27
more! more!
AtriaSaal chapter 3 . 5/7
J'aime bien cette histoire, elle est vraiment interessante à suivre. Et j'aime la référence au français ...of course ! :)
Merci beaucoup
AnneCuffed chapter 9 . 4/13
I really like these women a lot. AU. Happy, headed for adventure. I'll root for them no matter how difficult things get. Miranda doesn't need saving, and Andy dosen't need a make over well much.

Thanks for sharing your vision of A&M.
Kujali chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh. My. God. I've been ill and not online in ages, and then I come back to this! You updated and oh boy, was it worth the wait! That was truly wonderful and I enjoyed every word. You know we'll all now continue to pester for more, don't you, and it's all your fault for making what you do give us so exquisite. I think one of the things I love most about this story is imagining our Miranda as she might have been having grown up with Andy, softening and becoming happier as she did so. You bring them both to life so incredibly well, it makes it a truly pleasurable daydream. Wonderful, thank you.
killerQueen32 chapter 9 . 2/27
Wow! what a awesome story..please continue
laughtrackdeejay chapter 9 . 2/17
I cannot believe I let this gem of a story go untouched. I am baffled at myself. Truly. I enjoyed this immensely and want more, much more. I love the way you write Miranda. I have read all of your other stories and enjoyed them as well but this one has to be my new favorite. You are my new favorite.
Lizpin chapter 9 . 2/14
Just found this and absolutely love it! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any future additions. Thanks for sharing!
guest chapter 4 . 2/7
Just writing you to tell you I absolutely love this story and your writing style. The delicate give and take between Andrea and Miranda is both believable and adorable. Can't wait to see where you take this.
joeyfranklin chapter 9 . 2/5
Wonderful to have a new chapter. Love this fic. Please continue.
Duuuude chapter 9 . 2/5
Alright, I'm back. Read the update 2 more times for good measure.

Thank you so much for this update! You just made that scene totally tasteful, and it just makes me feel so much. This is really important to me as a reader, because many an explicit ff just makes me squirm and I just kind of skip through it. But you totaly nailed this one... just like you've nailed every aspect of Miranda and Andy, and their dynamic, as translated into this AU.

You'll never run out of appreciation for this work... because I promise I will probably be re-reading it for a hundred more times, come a particularly depressing day. I'll review just as many, so you'll never forget the people you've definitely cheered up by this.

Ha! I probably got carried away with that, but that's totally how it is when your writing is loved muchly. Bear with me please. Here's a *HUG* (or a *firm handshake*, if irked by physical contact... I'm covering my bases :) ) for when life gets over the top with busy machinations.

Again, thanks so much! We all live on hope for more.
Duuuude chapter 9 . 2/5
Wow. I'm speechless. You're worth the wait, man. I probably should say more, since I'm feeling so much... but I'm feeling the inevitable compusion to re-read it just now, I'll totally get back to you about my appreciation. Holy wow.
Kali-blue chapter 9 . 2/5
Well worth the wait. Thanks for adding to this story.
katie1370 chapter 9 . 2/5
Great chapter! Please finish the story.