Reviews for Romantic Language Requirements
RedToxicity chapter 9 . 7/9
I know you said it's complete but this story is like hella precious
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 9 . 6/4
This is exquisite! You captured Andy and Miranda's personality and character quite perfectly in my opinion. Nothing too slow or rushed, I absolutely adored their interactions, especially the playful banters. Great work!
Kahli Hime chapter 9 . 5/14
A great story:)
Kahli Hime chapter 7 . 5/14
This chapter had me smiling and snorting and laughing. I totally love this version of young Miranda. And Andy's simply hilarious
Loving the story already :)
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 5/8
gosh, my babies! this was such a wholesome chapter- so sweet!
bingmaster chapter 9 . 4/19
i would pay for an update to this. it's amazing.
IamElaine chapter 9 . 4/9
Pleaseee you made you so damn addicted in this story that I can not go without more. Pls update asap. pls tell Me you are coming back.
Kujali chapter 9 . 3/24
Still here, still rereading, still loving every word of this, still hoping...
faultyepiglottis chapter 9 . 2/14
Exquisite. Grateful you shared this.
in-the-sometime chapter 9 . 2/7
This story is so worth reading. You write them beautifully. I’m looking forward to whatever may happen with our two ladies.
Fedumenti-san chapter 9 . 1/31
Gzus i just saw the link of the fanfic on a tumblr post and clicked without thinking so much about it. I needed some light, distracting work. Oh my god was i surprised. this is so amazingly written and addictive! I read one chapter after the other and couldn't stop reading it nor stop smiling. When I had noticed it, I had already reached the last chapter in a blink. I wish my English vocabulary was bigger, but I can say this is wonderful and made my day better and brighter. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful narrative and well thought work! See ya on the next chapter!
in-the-sometime chapter 4 . 1/30
I’m enjoying the hell out of this story. I know it’s not finished but I don’t care. I’m going to read what we’ve got.
How can I ever thank you enough for this fic? I have been a Mirandy shipper for quite some time now and I think Ive read almost everything until I stumbled across this fic on Tumblr. While most of the fics Ive read dealt with the usual Runway setting and the Runway EIC and assistant relationship between Andy and Miranda, the university setting is truly refreshing. The fact that you made Miranda almost the same age as Andy did not make the fic far off the base. You captured both Andy's and more particularly Miranda's characters so accurately it's truly breathtaking. I also love the fact that you kept using the lines that the characters used in the movie on this fic. Did I already say this work is perfection? Thank you so making me feel giddy about all this. Theres a butterfly storm jn my stomach right now and again I cant thank you enough.
krakazoooom chapter 9 . 1/19
*GASP* THERE WAS AN UPDATE! OH MY GOD! I haven't revisited this fic in a while so I did not realize there. was. AN. ADDITIONAL. CHAPTER! I love you! Thank you for not abandoning this story! Til next update!
msmaggiethatcher chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
AHHHH I LOVE THIS!
Re—read this makes my heart warm and fuzzy.