Reviews for Wherever I'm With You
Maegmel chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank you! Someone who thinks the same way I do about WH13 and Pyka. Been shipping them since the beginning but they did such a tasteless job in the end. It was too rushed. I'm glad that you wrote this, a nice sort of closure. Good job!

Also, shameless plus go check out the show Timeless on NBC, same sort of sci-fi like premise as WH13 and possible partner romance :)
xIAmAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I absolutely adore this! Amazing job and amazing writing!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful one shot! From start to end! Loved it!
gracerealized chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
YES, this was JUST what was needed, thank you so much! Just like you, I wanted a Pete/Myka love connection from day one and loved that they finally went there ... just ... too quickly. :p Thank you for filling in their gaps, I'm sure it happened just like this, we just missed it along the way ... :)
soprano193 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
frakking incredible! We need more Pyka on FF!
Shane chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh, what an amazing story! I love how you took different moments of Myka and Pete's partnership and delved into them a little more. The book-ending of "His name is Pete..." and "And she tucks away..." for each scene - that works wonderfully, the beginning for introducing the changes their relationship undertakes, and the latter for showing the build-up of Myka's feelings and why "...I'm in love with Pete" comes as such a surprise to her.

(I came to the conclusion S2-ish that Pete was in love with Myka but she loved him as a friend. Now, the show didn't quite bear that out in the end because I always thought Pete kinda knew (even if he wasn't able to admit it, even to himself) and that didn't turn out to be the case, but that made the rushed ending a little less out of the blue to me than I think a lot of fans were feeling.)

This was a great story. If you ever write more Myka/Pete (or any other fandoms I read!), I'll be more than happy to see your name pop up. :)
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Exactly what I needed. thx
nathan.perkins1981 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Thank you.
There are not nearly enough Pyka stories on FF, and this one is quality work. I loved it.
yourewastingyourtimevoldemort chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh my glob that was fabulous! I loved reading every second of it :) I think you captured Myka's personality in your writing perfectly and I think it's brilliant the way you portrayed her falling in love with Pete
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great story! I was hoping someone would write something like this. The ending with Pete and Myka was really rushed (which is too bad - I would have liked to see what they could have done with an actual full season or two), but I think you explained it nicely in this story. You did a good job of pointing out how it was possible and how it's not quite as sudden as it first appears; there are definitely Pyka hints throughout the whole show, though you have to squint to see them most of the time. It would have been nice if the build were a little more gradual and obvious, though...
Okay, sorry, I think I diverted from the actual topic of your story and started talking about the show (too many thoughts and feels - not just about Pyka!). So anyway, that was a good story, and I think you did a good job keeping it canon. I hope you'll keep writing for WH13 in the future.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was lovely and you picked perfect Myka moments to highlight how she fell for Pete and didn't want to admit it. :)
BlueBird chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love this :)
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I think it happened the way it did because of the shortened season. I'm pretty sure they were getting ready to make a last season with realistic way of myka and pete getting together and then syfy went and gave them five episode. Thats why they went and did the flashbacks that weren't really flashbacks to show yeah myka and pete always had a thing for each other. It has been hinted in the past and also the flashbacks were a way at saying f u to syfy. Look what we could have still done,
newman chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Beautiful! Loved it. I hope you keep writing!
Teddy R. Lupin chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Great, excellent fic. Honestly. And totally, I get how you feel about it being rushed - I think on Myka's end it was, but Pete did say he loved her back in season four, and has constantly been proving it ever since. I've been rooting for them since "Age Before Beauty," so I'm super glad they're together, but perhaps that's just me.

Your writing is spectacular, and if you ever write another fic for Pyka, you can guarantee I'll be there to read it.