Reviews for Pumpkin Guts
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Very cute! I really liked this one.
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
AW! Cute
museaway chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Oh, that was really sweet! I burst out laughing when Lex said, "I'd shave my head for you, Kent." Brilliant.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Aw it was fluffy! hehehe This was really sweet, like the anti-angst. Sorry it's late and this was just freaking great. *grins & waves* Later yo, Icy
Godsgirl8806 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
YAY! I love it!
alask chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Sorry, but when are you gonna finish independent love song?. theres a lot people who admired you for it, dont let us down!.
Amalia chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Hey, excuse but INDEPENDENT LOVE SONGGGGG! please, please, when are you gonna post the end?.

dyng here people!
Sonja chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
You're awesome. I've read a bunch of your stories, and they're all great. Good job!
DragonMage chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Very sweet and sappy. Wunnerful!
Lemur chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
"Tell me what this is, Lex," Clark whispered. "Tell me what we are."

Chills from that line, I tell you. Well done!

Perfect for the season and fantastic portrayal of a drunk Lex. That's a tough game to play.

Funny, sexy, and romantic - a triple threat. Great job.
baba chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
This was a nice written. Love the Clex.
anna chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That was pure sap and I loved every minute of it. For one horrifying moment I thought that you were jerking our chains in the author's notes and they weren't going to get together. Ah mellowness, and wine and a fire and misconceptions and mush mush mush. Proves that love isn't just for Valentine's Day. Actually it would be kind of neat if they anniversary was on Halloween, then it would seem like millions of people were celebrating their anniversary with them. You never cease to amaze. Teary-eyed with happiness.
MitchPell chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
AAWW! That was so sweet! I loved it! LOL! "I'd shave my head for you, Kent." Priceless! Post again soon! ;) :)
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
This is really sweet and a great Halloween ficy.

(-: