Reviews for Friendship, Advice and Some Good Wine
FallenQueen2 chapter 5 . 4/5
So cute and ohhh the h/c is awesome, thanks for writing this!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
daaaaaaw we do love u for the effort and the angst is awesome XD
JenF chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
I absolutely love this last chapter. Your portrayal of a hurt d'Artagnan tugs at my heart strings and I'm rooting for him all the way! You've handled the relationship between him and Athos really well without neglecting the other musketeers and Treville - they're all important in their own way and you've got this across so well in this story. So good :)
Richefic chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I really liked all of these. Amazing though how people used to think that bleeding people who had already lost lots of blood was a good idea!
Tidia chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
It is my fic dream come true! Hurt, fevered d'Artagnan with a bonus! This was great and love the reactions and actions of Athos, Aramis and Porthos- they were spot on. Love the accuracy with needing to drink water.

Tidia
Rhesa chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I have really enjoyed all these stories. Thanks for sharing
bearsrawesome chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Haha, this made me laugh out loud. Bad when you're meant to be revising but oh well...this was worth procrastinating for x
Tidia chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
It is nice to see the boys not joined at the hip and a Treville, d'Artagnan moment.
JenF chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I've been terribly remiss in reviewing this but I have read all four chapters and enjoyed every one of them. It's nice so see some depth to Treville - he's an interesting character who is often overlooked, including his background in Gascony. I think he would be strongly supportive of d'Artagnan purely because of their shared heritage. Nicely done :)
Tidia chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I love hurt D'Artagnan, and you write it well. I am looking forward to more!
Mazcotmaker chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
The TV series hasn't addressed D'artagnan's father's death properly. So good to see it here.
fariedragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I can see Porthos doing and saying this.