Reviews for White Canvas
Anonymousfiend chapter 3 . 8/18
Does Jellal have cancer or something? Is he gonna die?
Spritefyre chapter 3 . 7/9
sorry totally going backwards. I read "Bernkastelniflheim"s review. I feel like she was cheated out of her choice. possibly being able to let her make the decision to have the pages ripped out and then having a scene where they burn them, a proper goodbye. or even a scene where she writes that he is gone, he is dead but with all the previous lovey dovey stuff still there. then the epilogue of waking up, reading the whole journal through. getting up and seeing the corkboard with pictures, and feeling so sad, but knowledge that she loves someone. that there isn't a whole in her heart. I feel like that would be even more heartwrenching. please. I need more tears. i really need to cry. gonna look up more tragedy fics.
Spritefyre chapter 4 . 7/9
whoops sorry didn't mean to press enter. I love this story. i was only just starting to fall in love with their relationship. You should edit it with more stuff. Maybe her writing notes on top of notes of how she feels and why and wondering and the things they do and her reading it and then talking to him and hanging out with him and feeling safe and loved and then talking with her friends about it and then writing it down again. and repeat. her soft fluffy emotions and everything. I actually wanted more tears out of this. vaguely disappointed. only shed half a tear. but yes. ended too short. i wanted to get attached and then have it ripped out from under me.
Spritefyre chapter 5 . 7/9
I only wish it was longer so my suffering could be more pronounced
xcimitar9 chapter 5 . 7/7
Have you ever watched a Makoto Shinkai movie? If not, you definitely should. It's the same heartbreaking, beautiful style. This fic reminded me of that type of bitter-sweetness so much that it hit me like a freaking train.

...moving at 300 miles per hour... (or 5cm per sec hahaha)

I love this writing. In a way, it's rather sadistic. :)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 5 . 6/18
No, that... that can't be the end. He gets better and then returns to her, right? She was just starting to be able to remember things! Noooooo this is way too tragic how could you do this bwaaaaaaaaa i'm crying
it
...jellal...
I... f*** ... i hate you! damn it ,i'm crying!
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!
EEEGGHHHHHHHH
I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC
BUT THE ENDING THO
I CAN'T HANDLE IT
PLLLLSSSSS SAVE ME
AAAAAAAAA
Sweetutahcrimson chapter 5 . 3/16
IS IT WEIRD THAT I AM CRYING?! And...And that didn't feel like an ending AT ALL! This story is so so amazing! Does she just forget Jellal forever and he dies?! SO SAD. UGH, you need to continue this! That was a bad ending for such an amazing and heartwarming and REALLY SAD story! Someone! Anyone continue this! I'm CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
ErzaBelserion chapter 1 . 2/24
I thought you got inspiration from that anime about those two friends and the girl forgets everything about two weeks. But good story anyway. :)
THIS IS SO SAD BUT I LOVE THIS YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB ON THIS
beautiful
Weeaboolife chapter 5 . 1/3
This is the first time i cried over a fanfiction i fucking hate you but love you at the same time

No please no what the fuck is wrong with you ERZA WAS MEANT TO GET BETTER AND LIVE HAPPILY WITH JELLAL U BASTARD NOPE
UR MAKING A SEQUEL TO THIS AND JELLAL DIDNT DIE WTF MAN. DO U U DERSTAND THIS PANG IN MY CHEST R U HAPPY NOW. DO U WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO JERZA U SADISTIC BÎTCH WTF NO

IF I KNEW HE WAS GONAN DIE AND IT WAS A SAD ENDING I WOULNDT OF EVEN BOTHERED

IM GONNA TALK TO LAHAR AND WERE GONMA THROW U IN JAIL AND TORTURE YOU-
RainbowSparkles chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
OMG this is so sad, it made me cry! (And that's saying something, because i'm sure I've read over 100 fanfics since this August, as I am reletively new to fanfiction, and I have only ever cried at one or maybe 2 before) I read the whole thing in half an hour. You are such a good writer! I'm pretty sure I have read a couple of your other stories and I know you wrote this like 2 years ago, but I wanted to write a review anyway! This Erza reminds me of the one from the Tower of Heaven arc and honestly, if this was cannon, what Jellal did, considering his circumstances, sounds like something he would really do, if he thought it was the best for Erza. I SHIP JERZA SO HARD! I NEEEEDDD them to get together in the end of fairy tail and if they don't I don't even know what i'm gonna do! Probably scream at Hiro Mashima in a review video... yyeeeaaaahhh that sounds about right. I really wanted to read some angst/tragedy and this really hit the spot and ripped my heart out! I hope you never stop writing.
Elisha Silverpine chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
It's been at least two years I know. But still...
You make me want to cry. Really. This fic was beautiful. Very few fictional scenes can actually make me want to. This is one of them. *starts sobbing*
*wipes tears* At least I know that when Erza finally kicks the bucket she'll be back with Jellal. (only she'll remember everything and will probably kick his ass before kissing him senselessly)