Reviews for White Canvas
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!
EEEGGHHHHHHHH
I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC
BUT THE ENDING THO
I CAN'T HANDLE IT
PLLLLSSSSS SAVE ME
AAAAAAAAA
Sweetutahcrimson chapter 5 . 3/16
IS IT WEIRD THAT I AM CRYING?! And...And that didn't feel like an ending AT ALL! This story is so so amazing! Does she just forget Jellal forever and he dies?! SO SAD. UGH, you need to continue this! That was a bad ending for such an amazing and heartwarming and REALLY SAD story! Someone! Anyone continue this! I'm CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
ErzaBelserion chapter 1 . 2/24
I thought you got inspiration from that anime about those two friends and the girl forgets everything about two weeks. But good story anyway. :)
THIS IS SO SAD BUT I LOVE THIS YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB ON THIS
beautiful
Weeaboolife chapter 5 . 1/3
This is the first time i cried over a fanfiction i fucking hate you but love you at the same time

No please no what the fuck is wrong with you ERZA WAS MEANT TO GET BETTER AND LIVE HAPPILY WITH JELLAL U BASTARD NOPE
UR MAKING A SEQUEL TO THIS AND JELLAL DIDNT DIE WTF MAN. DO U U DERSTAND THIS PANG IN MY CHEST R U HAPPY NOW. DO U WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO JERZA U SADISTIC BÎTCH WTF NO

IF I KNEW HE WAS GONAN DIE AND IT WAS A SAD ENDING I WOULNDT OF EVEN BOTHERED

IM GONNA TALK TO LAHAR AND WERE GONMA THROW U IN JAIL AND TORTURE YOU-
RainbowSparkles chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
OMG this is so sad, it made me cry! (And that's saying something, because i'm sure I've read over 100 fanfics since this August, as I am reletively new to fanfiction, and I have only ever cried at one or maybe 2 before) I read the whole thing in half an hour. You are such a good writer! I'm pretty sure I have read a couple of your other stories and I know you wrote this like 2 years ago, but I wanted to write a review anyway! This Erza reminds me of the one from the Tower of Heaven arc and honestly, if this was cannon, what Jellal did, considering his circumstances, sounds like something he would really do, if he thought it was the best for Erza. I SHIP JERZA SO HARD! I NEEEEDDD them to get together in the end of fairy tail and if they don't I don't even know what i'm gonna do! Probably scream at Hiro Mashima in a review video... yyeeeaaaahhh that sounds about right. I really wanted to read some angst/tragedy and this really hit the spot and ripped my heart out! I hope you never stop writing.
Elisha Silverpine chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
It's been at least two years I know. But still...
You make me want to cry. Really. This fic was beautiful. Very few fictional scenes can actually make me want to. This is one of them. *starts sobbing*
*wipes tears* At least I know that when Erza finally kicks the bucket she'll be back with Jellal. (only she'll remember everything and will probably kick his ass before kissing him senselessly)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Nooooooo. I should have paid attention to that tragedy tag. Beautifully orchestrated. Really wish there'd been a happy ending. I could totally see Jellal doing that. That dramatic martyr.

Cheers,
Lili
flyneza chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
THIS SHOULD'VE BEEN MADE INTO A MOVIE :(((
ImFaMOOSE chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Ahhh,my heartBeautiful yet heartbreaking story. Why Jelall!Poor Erza!
xMisasha chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
I'm sorry? My heart?
Jaimee chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Author san this really made me cry TT you're something else! Well done:3
imstingswaifu chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Anterograde Tomorrow had a better ending though, (But it's not like I did not enjoyed this! ;3It's just that. before Jongin (Jellal in the story) died, there were their last interaction and it was so freaking sad the way Kyungsoo (Erza) remembered. ;u; I guess I was just expecting something like that in the ending as well. x3
Yellow Green Fish chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
This story made me cry TT Thank you for your hard work.