Reviews for The Queen's Happiness
latoyamackey69 chapter 11 . 9/4
I'm praying that this story it hasn't been abandoned and that you're going to finish it is amazing just like the first part please update soon
ScorpionChild91 chapter 11 . 8/29
Ugh I was really likeing this story... I guess your probably not going to finish it, but I hope you do! I enjoyed the first one and this one aswell so kudos! Hope you pick it back up ;)
jumpingninjo chapter 8 . 7/30
yesssssss I fucking love granny and red
strippedtissuebox chapter 11 . 2/17
LOVE your writing. The evolution of Regina throughout the first section and into the second is amazing. I realize you have updated this since 2014. That sucks, but I hope you pick it back up! I'd be grateful to read what else you have in store.
DrummerGin90 chapter 11 . 2/2
Love the story please continue it. I must know what happens.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
I got so hooked up to your stories. I've read both in two days! I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I would really like if you continue. I like your ideas. It's so different from the other stories. Please, please finish it sometime!
kpop1392as chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
I wonder who is casting this new curse. I am enjoying this story a lot. I like that Maleficent adores the babies. I wonder if eventually, there will be romance between Mal and Red? I enjoyed that Granny lectured/snapped at Regina a bit like she would to Red. I really, really enjoy reading this story and look forward to reading more.
kpop1392as chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Oooo I am enjoying this story a lot. I like the ominous storm that Maleficent is warning about and that Blue is trying to make "amends". I like the idea of the two books, hopefully it will guide the two daughters and their family.
kpop1392as chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
Gah, they're soo adorable! I love the family that Emma and Regina has found/made. Aunt Ruby, Granny, and Emma and Regina, the twins have a strong family.
Kgambrel0004gmail chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
This is always sad when a good story is unfinished.
Ashely Mcgowan chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
love it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
I miss this fic please update soon :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
continue this puhleez
tasheika.conley chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I love this story. Are you planning to finish it.
Riega chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Please, would you continue with this story? Please!