Reviews for The Queen's Happiness
strippedtissuebox chapter 11 . 2/17
LOVE your writing. The evolution of Regina throughout the first section and into the second is amazing. I realize you have updated this since 2014. That sucks, but I hope you pick it back up! I'd be grateful to read what else you have in store.
DrummerGin90 chapter 11 . 2/2
Love the story please continue it. I must know what happens.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
I got so hooked up to your stories. I've read both in two days! I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I would really like if you continue. I like your ideas. It's so different from the other stories. Please, please finish it sometime!
kpop1392as chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
I wonder who is casting this new curse. I am enjoying this story a lot. I like that Maleficent adores the babies. I wonder if eventually, there will be romance between Mal and Red? I enjoyed that Granny lectured/snapped at Regina a bit like she would to Red. I really, really enjoy reading this story and look forward to reading more.
kpop1392as chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Oooo I am enjoying this story a lot. I like the ominous storm that Maleficent is warning about and that Blue is trying to make "amends". I like the idea of the two books, hopefully it will guide the two daughters and their family.
kpop1392as chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
Gah, they're soo adorable! I love the family that Emma and Regina has found/made. Aunt Ruby, Granny, and Emma and Regina, the twins have a strong family.
Kgambrel0004gmail chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
This is always sad when a good story is unfinished.
Ashely Mcgowan chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
love it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
I miss this fic please update soon :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
continue this puhleez
tasheika.conley chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I love this story. Are you planning to finish it.
Riega chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Please, would you continue with this story? Please!
rondaday1 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Wow splendid story. It leaves you wanting more.
aryalyn chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
I really do enjoy this story. The only thing that does get me is the fact that while Regina treats Emma well, there are times that she lashes out. When Regina does that, Emma just backs down. I don't know. It just kind of feels like Regina has conditioned her this way. I know they found True Love due to the soul bond but what Regina did is pretty fucked up. She didn't allow Emma to really branch out. I mean, how much of the bond was she truly feeling? From the comments in the story, it sounds like the bond affected Regina to the point where she wasn't with anyone since she cast the bond on Emma. I guess I just feel like she just molded the perfect Consort since she can't even give Emma marriage. It may be True Love but they aren't equal.
Owieeey chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter :)