Reviews for The Queen's Happiness
Kgambrel0004gmail chapter 11 . 7/16
This is always sad when a good story is unfinished.
Ashely Mcgowan chapter 11 . 6/16
love it
I miss this fic please update soon :)
continue this puhleez
tasheika.conley chapter 11 . 4/1
I love this story. Are you planning to finish it.
Riega chapter 11 . 3/5
Please, would you continue with this story? Please!
rondaday1 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Wow splendid story. It leaves you wanting more.
aryalyn chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
I really do enjoy this story. The only thing that does get me is the fact that while Regina treats Emma well, there are times that she lashes out. When Regina does that, Emma just backs down. I don't know. It just kind of feels like Regina has conditioned her this way. I know they found True Love due to the soul bond but what Regina did is pretty fucked up. She didn't allow Emma to really branch out. I mean, how much of the bond was she truly feeling? From the comments in the story, it sounds like the bond affected Regina to the point where she wasn't with anyone since she cast the bond on Emma. I guess I just feel like she just molded the perfect Consort since she can't even give Emma marriage. It may be True Love but they aren't equal.
Owieeey chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Gravity In the Air chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
update this. now
hamichi chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
por favor continua
luveverythingtv chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Please come back to this story!
Jude81 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Really interesting! Makes me wonder if snow enacts the dark curse and sends everyone to story Brooke, but she would have to kill that which she loves most. Charming.

Hope you will continue this.
Jude81 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Love how Red sasses Regina and gets away with it! Provides much needed comedic relief for some rather intense scenes.
H286 chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I was not expecting to see Maleficent in this story - Iam excited to see how that plot line develops. You have done a wonderful job so far. I hope you will continue because it sounds like you have a great plot line. I do wonder how Stevens actions relatet to the coming storm?