Reviews for got to be love or death
Azue chapter 5 . 2/25/2017
This is wonderful. I adore Seth and Kate's dynamic and you've captured it so wonderfully!
Jo chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
I actually looked it up lol u were right seth is older lol dont know why i had that confused just came back to fix my mistake lol
Jo chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
That was beyond cute- i loved it! great work also isnt richie older? Nonetheless, this was a great fic.
midnightjen chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
The matter of fact way she said that has me laughing so hard. I can perfectly picture Seth choking and Kate just waiting him out. Love it!
Xayian chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
One word: Awesome :-D
RileyAnders chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Cool story! I coudn't even get up and go to the bathroom or anything, I just kept on reading without stopping, so sorry for not leaving a comment every single chapter It might have been a bit hurried, but who doesn't do it from time to time, I like it as it is. You did really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
noo what the almost sex was so enjoyable and i was pretty much gushing but it never went all the way? ): im crying
purple-starburst chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Wow, I absolutele LOVE this story !
10/10 ! 3
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Excellent.
TaleWeaver chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I love, love, love, this story. I love every single word of it (okay, maybe not a few random the's and or's, but pretty much all the rest). So glad I could read all of it at once.
K chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
This is so good!:) Excellent writing!
trinna chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Wonderful chapter and ending. You redeemed yourself with this one. I do wish it could have been a longer story. : ) I will definitely check back to see what else you write in the future.
missdeidre chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I have to agree with some others ... the first 3 chapters were brilliantly written and well thought out. This last chapter almost seems like a different story, told from different perspectives ... as though I started out reading War & Peace and ended with Dick & Jane.

The characters in the first 3 chapters are flawed but learning how to cope. By the 3rd chapter, they accept their flaws and work through them ... the 4th chapter brings cardboard copies of those characters.

I do hope you reconsider this and continue the story as it was originally.
trinna chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I was super excited to see a update, but this didn't even feel like the same story. I'm sorry but I didn't like this chapter. The first 3 chapters were great. Is this the end?
trinna chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Another great chapter. Loving this story. Please update soon .