Reviews for Security!
StuffedBrain111 chapter 54 . 10/18
And here we go, to I, Panacea... Will look forward to that ride.
StuffedBrain111 chapter 54 . 10/18
A finished story. What a rollercoaster of emotions. This is my favorite Worm story by far.

Thanks for the finished and complete story. What a ride.
StuffedBrain111 chapter 24 . 10/15
Huh. Karma is bitch, isn't it Coil?
StuffedBrain111 chapter 15 . 10/14
...

God fucking damn it. Is this because of Tt?

Took prank gone wrong to another level isn't it...
StuffedBrain111 chapter 2 . 10/13
Damn right, that felt GOOD. Don't underestimate a fucking security guard, am I right~?
psp reader chapter 54 . 10/7
Nice end. Thanks
psp reader chapter 31 . 10/6
Lol at Jack and Dragon
psp reader chapter 29 . 10/6
Boom
Shandrakor chapter 28 . 10/2
Just re-reading this one again and one thing that bugs me is the whole Taylor outing herself to Piggot is kinda glossed over.
Gamerof1458 chapter 54 . 9/24
Can I just say that it has been an absolute treat reading this story. It was so nice and refreshing not to feel utterly depressed reading Worm fiction and for that I thank you for your hard work and dedication. I found your work by accident and I don't regret the several hours I've spent reading your works. Thanks for all the good writing, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hit that sequel.
Brian1972 chapter 2 . 9/11
Shouldn't they also make sure Talyore gets the flute back in a repaired state? Seems bare minimum on that count.
V01dSw0rd chapter 4 . 8/21
is the Alea jacta est what inspired the title for Dice Taylor? (the second word is different though...)
Daughter of Ether chapter 54 . 8/4
this was awesome. that expression of what an SI is is great by the way. The idea with butcher was beyond great. Maybe a bit heavy on the worship at the end. I still ship Taylor with Amy , in this case also partly because I kinda want to imagine riley crushing on theo a few years down the line. but yeah.

Good story. Maybe your best. Or that could be Recoil, I'll let you know once it pans out.

~Ja ne
Therapy chapter 40 . 7/17
I get the feeling the author went through therapy at one point and it was very good for them. I think that therapy can be good for some people, but it is not a cure all for every problem people have, not even close. The way this story seems to just go "therapy" and suddenly everything is okay bothers me, but whatever. Aside from that, is Yamada the only therapist in the world? She seems good, I get it, but why does she have to personally cure everyone?

The human interactions are way off in this story. I've never met people who hug every three sentences, nor give random strangers total trust in mere moments. The fact that the main character knows stuff does not change anything, and in fact would have the opposite effect. If some random person came up to me and started telling me all of my deepest secrets, then trust is the last thing I would give that person.

These are personal gripes. This is a fan fiction so obviously it needs no bearing on reality, or to make any attempt to keep with the source material. The writing is above average, and when looking at the story as its own thing, has good structure. Good work on this story, even if I don't personally enjoy it much.
ShaiGar chapter 5 . 6/22
Damnit. This just reminded me, it's been half a year since I practiced the seven compliance holds they taught us at the cert ii. not sure I remember them.
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »