Reviews for Security!
embrewing chapter 4 . 12/3
"her moral code is too strong"... hah, i see what you did there
M chapter 52 . 10/12
The problem with the climax is that I have no idea when Lung got injured because it felt like it took all of five minutes. It's too slight. Too easy.
vmage2 chapter 49 . 10/14
Why was Taylor so surprised about the poster? Mike had showed her pictures of the light bound Shadow Stalker when he was still working at Winslow.
Betoran chapter 54 . 9/26
Holy... dude... I fucking love your story. No more words, there just aren't enough to describe how amazing this is, was, will be? Fuck. I'm confuse, I think my eyes just degraded three years because of me not getting away from the screen for three days. But, I love it. Thank you, for making this master piece.

Now, we go to another adventure!
duckie288 chapter 54 . 8/3
I got to say this is one of the best SI stories i have read within the worm universe
Naosj chapter 9 . 8/1
I like this one more than all your other Worm stories. But I guess that is a given, consider how much more work you've put into it.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 54 . 7/20
Great story thanks for posting this.
Fellowman chapter 54 . 7/18
It was a pleasure reading this.
Fellowman chapter 31 . 7/18
That dream was a tease, a brilliant one at that.
Fellowman chapter 30 . 7/18
This is my most favorite chapter of this story, so far.
"I wrote a story about you, therefore I am your God?"
That sort of takes an ego the size of a supertanker... especially in light of the fact that he has been shown NO EVIDENCE that either he, or the original author, have godlike creative powers. He went from being a middle-aged fanfic writer in one universe to being a middle aged school security guard in another.
A rational person in his circumstances would conclude that he had merely traveled to an alternate universe or timeline where his story was reality, not that he had CREATED it. If he had made a previous journey, where he arrived in another story with actual godlike powers of his own design, then he might feasibly have a reason to conclude he was some sort of god to them.

He has no proof to boot. Now he just sounds like a loony...
Irokoutlol1 chapter 33 . 6/30
d
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 54 . 6/3
You know, I lost track of the story before this chapter and enjoyed the midway point so much that when I returned, I decided to go with "I, Panacea". It is only now that I know why it is a Sequel, and not something much more complicated.
I literally laughed out loud.
Looks like Lisa got her revenge.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 51 . 6/3
WOOOOOH!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 48 . 6/3
*sing-song voice* she said yeees!
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »