Reviews for Security!
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 10h
You know, everyone thinks Eden died because she was distracted from obtaining Path To Victory, but what if she(?) was not? What if she was just following the path to achieving the goal the Cycles were there for?
Yogiri chapter 54 . 4/9
I think Michael should have kept using the time travel theory instead of the elder god one. It would have made his death a lot more impactful.
Also, I would have liked to see a Contessa epilogue. Worm readers don't give her enough credit. If they read Ward, they would know what I mean.
2p out of 54 this is going to take a while heres what i have to say for these 2 chapters worth it so worth it glad i saw this and clicked (well tapped) will continue bye
Gallant pervert chapter 12 . 2/24
lisa got burned
TheCyanNinja chapter 1 . 1/29
I love this
TheCyanNinja chapter 35 . 1/28
all this time, I just realized this is basically Paul Blart in worm
splithaven chapter 7 . 1/27
historically when a government seeks to disarm its populace bad things happen afterwards. shame people dont learn from history. random pro weaponry comment for the day(night?) done.
Newland Archer chapter 54 . 1/7
Damn this was an amazing story. I really liked the explanation that Michael gave for his foreknowledge. Overall this was really great, thanks for writing it.
gremlin914 chapter 54 . 12/31/2020
An amazing and wonderful story filled with awesome cape encounters as well as deep warm and fuzzy moments. A definite recommend, and a large and glorious feather in the author's cap. Well done.
kingpariah chapter 54 . 12/31/2020
holy! with only meta knowledge at his disposal, Security moves ahead to save the world!

every chapter was great, though some upgraded to awesome! XD

i love everything about this story. it shows that SI dont have to be something taboo.

it is amazing and a bit sad how in Worm, people are more likely to believe a nefarious intent for saving the world instead of a genuine intention.

sequel time!
TheUnknowableOne chapter 2 . 12/30/2020
Yeeeeaaaaaah, booooooy!
CMDR Kovacs chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
As soon as you pulled out the OC spray to give to Taylor, my eyes started burning.
Manatheron chapter 54 . 12/6/2020
-Slow Claps-

Well done sir! Never read 'worm' but I definitely enjoyed your story! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
BigRig2.0 chapter 5 . 12/4/2020
Trash fic
Alphros chapter 54 . 11/12/2020
Ok, this was good. Thanks for the story.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »