Reviews for For Sanity's Sake
Dark.ookami chapter 2 . 1/18
I suffered with it literally, I was reading at my work and struggled to not cry here _ my God this is too much for my heart...perfect
person chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful... though at first on second page... all that tension tho
Dark Side of Me chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Awww...I hope that Sin can did it with both version of Jafar but that would be too greedy. So, i just satisfied with this.
lulu422 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Asdfghjkl! You are other absolute RULER of smut for these two. My gosh that was absolutely nosebleedtopia!

-keep being epic
SarcasticSeraph chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
That was really, really cute and funny. Especially the ending (I agree that a little more could be good, but all the same its a good ending). Especially the reason behind all this happening in the first place.

Especially I like how Jafar just didn't believe him but...eh. Given Sinbad's amount of, ahem, experience it might be tough to.
crazy anko chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
They finally did it!
Sinbad you beast! and Yamuraiha with sharkan love life must be fixed.
Thanks for the story, and the next chapter please
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I liked this story! It was fun, really different from the others I've read in this fandom, and very sweet, especially at the end! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Totally awesome! You should do a mini epilogue! Love the plot!
crazy anko chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
OMG Sun! Sin you're so naughty!
I remember a short manga about Ja'far turned into a girl and Sin have a pleasant feeling about that. It's crazy... ummm btw i'm Sinja shipper!
Please continue it and I really want to know what will happen next.. XD
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm sorry, but HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG I LOVE THIS. Post the other part ASAP pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee