Reviews for Wistful Thinking
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Great story.
buggy11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awww, that was so sweet.
kdmom chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Really liked this one. And him speaking in Russian was super smart on your part! Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Nice story. Hope one of this days he'll be brave enough to use English for confession and no conclusion involved))
About Russian part, better if you use this translation.
I can't stop thinking about you like that - Я не могу перестать так о тебе думать.
Thank you for this incredible story and good luck.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Oh god I was kind of sad with how they talked since Oliver is very adamant about the fact that they can't be together like that but at the same time it stinks that in the end she seems to have forgotten the conversation. I loved the moments when Oliver was obviously affected by her though.
Devilishly-Charming chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Love, love, love it! I know it's a short story, and completed. But could you continue? Nice to know what the English translation of the Russian lines are. It suits the story.
lilgizzy1983 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Awww... its over :( it was sooooo great! Loved it!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
so fantastic
Carfa chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
MLove jt!
Horsebot3000 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Nice chapter. Not sure if I felt more sorry for Oliver or Felicity in this! I'm looking forward to seeing what Felicity does and doesn't remember in the coming days.
snnowfrostt chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
He admit that he loves her but then she doesn't remember, well maybe someday he is gonna tell her again!
Belle97 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Ooohhh myyyy GOD! She forgot about it all?! Hmm.. this could be Oliver's second chance :p I hope the memory loss won't get worse though..
Really love it!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
This was sweet. What did he say in Russian? I wasn't able to copy the text. Thanks
Water-please chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
That's so sad, to see him alone again, in a sense.
I didn't watch s2 that far, but I will. Seems to be better to read ff in respect to Olicity! ;)
Evestra87 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Oh that was really great. I cant wait for the next chapter. Oh and we cant copy paste from your story to google translate, if possible please add the translations as an AN at the bottom. Thanx