Reviews for And Then There Were Five
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Awww it's so damn adorable! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Great story! Super cute!
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh lord this is adorable! Please write more! Maybe not for this piece specifically but definitely in general you should write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I absolutely LOVED this!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Very sweet! My one criticism is how you seem to have Rachel being the older sister without warning or explanation when in cannon she is actually two or three years younger than Olivia. Olivia had Etta when she was about 33 (seeing as the birthday we see in season 1 seems to be her 29th), which would make her the 40 year old in this time line. There's also the line of "I'll be half way to 60 by the time the graduate" which I will give you the benefit of the doubt it's a turn of phrase I've never come across before even though she wouldn't be "half way" to 60, she would be about 60 at that time.

I do think it was very cute though.
Elialys chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
MY HEART IS SO FULL OF HAPPY FEELS IT MIGHT EXPLODE :')

Of course I KNEW I would love this story from what you'd let me see of it (both the excerpt and that 'outline'). BUT I didn't expect this to involve BABY #2, so of course, 3 lines in, when I realized what was happening, I started screaming in my head very loudly, and basically didn't stop until the end. Everything about this is just so sweet and heartwarming. A wonderful fluff, with all the good stuff without being cheesy. Now I have to find some way to force you to write more happy things involving all these people and that dog and also BABY #2. I can beg you! :D PLEASE?

Thank you for all the good feels!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
aw this was really sweet!