Reviews for Forbidden Fruit of the Juiciest Kind
Firechaseswater chapter 1 . 7/3
We really need to get rid or improve the Annie part because while the quality of the writing is good and it’s an interesting way to spice up the cliche it’s almost seems like Killian is taking advantage of Emma’s clear need to be love
CSColifer Fan chapter 14 . 6/23
Hi... So I just started this story yesterday. It is not the usual CS fic...but I am enjoying. I am really looking forward to seeing where it leads to. I really hope that Killian finds peace with himself. Keep up the great writing.
Sad lullaby chapter 4 . 5/18
I just begin your story and I really enjoy it so far.
And this chapter 4 make me smile because Emma wore rings on her finger ring and thumb too. I never see another people wear rings like me
Thanks for the update. I've missed this au. Prayers for you and accomplishing your goals.
Invrwroteit chapter 14 . 5/14
I AM SO GLAD YOU RETURNED TO THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA! Don't sweat the time passed sweetie, we are just glad you are back and doing what you do best! Hope you stay in your happy place and keep on writing!
soapdiva288208 chapter 14 . 5/13
Five years or Ten years could have passed and i would still be fangirling over this sinful materpiece ! I was filled with so much emotions when i saw that this fic got anupdate.

Eventhough time has passed, you are still one hell of a brilliant writer and you did not miss a beat with this gave us sexy naughty times inthe office, feels that wecan't help but feel with Emma and Killian and suspense ! Did someone see them? Did someone hear them? Will there be tension between Emmma and Killian over the unlocked door ? This was truly anamazing update and as long as your proud of the work you put out then i am a happy reader :)

Best of luck in your prtsonal life. You deserve nothing but happiness and love and i am happy to send best wishes to you and i am sending you nothing but good vibes for UMD !

Thankyou for taking the time out to update, it means so much.
Killian's Patronus chapter 14 . 5/13
Damn, I can't believe it's been 3 years! The wait was totally worth it, though!
I just found this story and it did all kinds of things to me. I don’t even know where to say...just WOW (and i say that in a good way). Killian is definitely a dark priest, but i hope you continue this story so i Can see the changes for the better.
LilithTheSwanDemoness chapter 14 . 5/11
YES SHE'S BACK BACK AGAIN YES SHE'S BACK BACK AGAIN
And that's why i stick up with you, you never disappoint! Wow has it really been three years?
melody1992 chapter 13 . 5/10
hey I hope everything is okay. I'm honestly upset that people have been giving you a hard time about what you're writing. I love this story and your other ones. I hope you do come back and post more stories. you are amazing and a little waiting never hurt anyone. again you are amazing!
LilithTheSwanDemoness chapter 13 . 5/10
I feel the need to climb on a rooftop and scream "PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH". I first discovered this around November 2014 and honestly I LOVE IT. I don't care how much i have to wait, i know it can be hard sometimes, but I've read all of your stories and I honestly wouldn't change a thing. So please keep going with your plan because i personally find it brilliant! I want to see how this story ends...
Gremlinalaw chapter 14 . 4/30
Late to all of this and hope maybe you still read your commentsjust wanted to say that above all, I appreciate your writing (particularly upon learning all of the additional struggles you must push through.) I hope that life today finds you in a better place than at the time this letter was written, and I hope someday you are able to grace us with the gift of more.
noelita0909 chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
Baby comeback! :) I know that if it's been so long you will not finish it, but this was the first fic that I read and it's the one that made me addicted to reading fanfic. How beautiful it would be if this story has an end.
Foreverx17 chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
Hi, I know this story was updated a while ago but I just read your letter and wanted to say hope things are better. This is one of my favorite stories :-)
unholy chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
this is sacrilege but damn if it isnt the sexiest thing i have ever read oh father i have sinned chriissstttt