Reviews for Falling Rain
chii576 chapter 14 . 4/26
Really enjoy it. Hope you update soon.
Soudesuka-Shurikens-2 chapter 14 . 4/20
Yayy, another chapter. Talk about suspense and anticipation. The story line is most captivating. I'm sure everyone is literally waiting at the edge of their seats to see what happens next and find out more about the spell.
turtlechic14 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I read chapter 1 and fell in love with the story! You've written it beautifully and described it so well. Please update as soon as possible! Falling Rain is also probably the BEST title you could have given this story. Please read my fanfiction "New World: The Darkness Rises"! I've been dying for people to read it, but nobody has. Anyway, great chapter, can't wait for more !
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Aww i love this story, I hope you get to update on chapters soon D:
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Okay, I hope it's not a long hiatus, see you soon! Keep it coming.
satuross chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Bad doggy... doggy shouldn't blast wells
satuross chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I'm going to follow this...
SilverSoks chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Okie doke! Take your time, it's worth waiting for. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Plz continue"! I luv it
Itachi anime chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Hm Hmmmm! Im liking this story! Cabt wait for more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Keep it coming.
Trinabear chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Does this "sealing away " of Kagome's soul somehow change her from a human into something else? Did Inuyasha's beast want to take away Kagome's miko powers? Did his beast really hate Kagome that much or is it just fun for him to rape, maime, torture and kill anything that he comes into contact with? Poor Inuyasha! To be trapped inside his own body with such a creature and unable to do anything about it! Will someone get Miroko out of the cave where Sango placed him to heal? Please continue this story! And thanks for writing it!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Sailor Moon new anime is starting on July 5. Like, keep it coming.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Hahaga I luv it!
Kem chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
hm, kagome is is dumb. "used to be my friend", is kinda lousy reason to save someone you hate. but then, it's more of for bashing i guess. i do hate inutrash too, but would prefer fast kill to torture.