Reviews for The Call Of Steel
Aurora chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
You dealt with a very difficult subject very well. I would love this to have been an actual Enterprise episode as Connor Trinneer would have acted it so well.
Ocean chapter 11 . 12/12/2003
I absolutely loved this from start to ending with Trip going to Tpol just highlighted a truley wonderful story. Thanks a lot.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 11 . 11/29/2003
I so love this story!
Except that Trip/T'Pol-part.
But, hey, I can't have everything, can I?
Drakcir chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
great story!

so glad you finnised it

is there gonna be a prequel, or any more Enterprise stories from you?
Pike2 chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
Thank you for sharing this well crafted story.

Although it is hard to put some of your soul down on paper, sometimes it helps.

A really good story, I hope you write more.

:o)
TripGirl05 chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
Yay! *claps* Great ending to a great story! And a little T/T, too! All good. I can't think of enough to say. Well written, and a nice end. He's not perfectly happy, but things have improved much. Great job, again.

TripGirl05
wapnot chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
i havent actually readyour story yet, but i have read the begining and am very excited to read it. I shall hope to review again when i actually have read it
plumtuckered chapter 11 . 11/14/2003
Very nice, Sethoz! Lots of twists and turns and angst and of course the T/T'P 'shipper in me is smiling as well! Thank you for sharing this! :-)
Kalissa55 chapter 11 . 11/14/2003
cool fic. It was a good ending.
Amy Rose chapter 11 . 11/14/2003
YAY! Wonderful, simply glorious, I must say! I loved this from start to finish! It's apparent at the ammount of work you put into this piece.

That final sentence, too, just pulled everything together. Brought everything to a splendid close. I mighta liked a lil' more with Malcolm... ;)

I can't even really tell you how much I enjoyed this! I really can't! It's just...great!

;)
Amy Rose chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
Wow, it's been a really long time since I've read any of this! I practically forgot what happened in the last chapter! Please try not to take so long!

Genious! Good thing Malcolm didn't die. He's my fave! How could I dare hate you for your wonderous writing? How could I even begin to hate you for harming Malc? (being an angst fan, I say, the more the better! -_-')

So Trip's leaving? But...but...he needs to stay! He's the chief engineer! He is one of the best! Oh, don't leave us, Trip! Or, if you do, come back to us soon!

And his father's finally (hopefully) dead. Permenantly. You know, this would make for a very unique episode. I kept trying to imagine Malcolm and Trip like this. Yeah, a bit of info you didn't need to know...

Keep writing! PLEASE don't take so long that I forget about this great fic!

;)
Luna Malfoy chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
Oh please! I love this story! Please continue it! Soon!

Luna Malfoy chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
Oh, God! You just have to continue this! Soon! Please, I'll die if I don't get to read the next chapter soon! Please!

Admiral Carly Corinthos chapter 9 . 10/18/2003
WoW !more please!
Helen chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
This is very good, very angsty. I like it :) (boy.. that sounds really horrible saying that.. ;)

and now, Malcolm's taken over.. again! That poor guy's gonna have a identity crisis soon (remember 'The Crossing').. unless you post next chapter :)

And I really anxious to see how this gonna end, so update soon please :)