Reviews for Two Guys, a Girl and one heck of a love triangle
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I'm just randomly reading some of your fics. I tend to read the oldest first XD This was posted years ago O.o;; I guess it won't continue? aw... oh well there's plenty of other fics to read _ *goes on to read another of Angie's fanfics*
silliedreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Oh my gosh! GREAT STORY! Please continue!can't wait to read more-tip...won't hurt if a few girls like ranma also
Anime luver chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I love it!I love it!I love it! I hope you continue soon because I want wait, let me change that,I really want to know what happens next!
Air-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it!Did I make a mistake?oh, writing this!it's so good!
Kanna-Ophelia chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Her plan was *floorless*? She's better not fall into it then... ::hysterical giggles:: Um, "flawless" might work better, y'know.

This is a cute idea - about time for this one, too! - and I enjoyed it very much. You have major problems handling point of view, though - for instance, why on earth would Nabiki be able to "hear" Ranma's thoughts? You might be better off sticking with third person omniscent pov until you learn to handle first person.

Still - your writing has energy and character, and I'm looking forward to finding out where this goes. Besides, Ranma is so damn cute when s/he's jealous. :)
Erie Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Excellent idea! Now, with this wonderful start, my only question is: How are ya gonna follow it up? Well, however you decide to do it, make it snappy! I expect the next chapter within 30 hours, max. now get started! -Erie
MistY BluE chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
OOOH...YAY! This is gonna be awesome! It's sooo cute! You are such a poopoohead...why do you put yourself down? Oh wait...*checks-feels like an idiot...* Ooppss...you didn't say you weren't gonna continue in this one. Well, goody! lol At least I leave longer reviews than DUSTIN LEE! _ Keep going!

-Leah
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
how cute! :)
Vivi chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Interesting start.
Sarryn chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Very cool beginning. Can't wait for more!
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Well this is gonna be interesting. Now the Table are turned.

Ranma ain't gonna like this. heheheh.
luckyducky chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
great fic. hope you continue it soon. soo cute!
P-chan luver chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Yay! i helped with this fic _ *glomps angie* love ya and i wanna help do the next chapter call me honey . now move that butt of yours and update this fic! I adore it n.n i know whats going to happen tho ; so i am cheating lol
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
great start Ang! don't take forever to update this, slacker :p

-Dust