Reviews for To War
choco24 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. I cried T_T
3MPR3SS chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
OMG, I would have cried if my unlce wasn't around when I read this story T-T
USMC-Sister chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Ugh I am in love with this, why couldn't it be longer? Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
i love this! wonderful work! :)
Mewrlise chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I admit to not liking SasuSaku that much, but hot damn! This was amazing so full of emotion. If they cannon and will happen I wish it would be similar to this. Amazing job :D
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic! I love the sequel just as much as the first chapter.

Great job!
3MPR3SS chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Lol, you're one funny author. I was reading this fic at 3 in the morning and your AN made me stuff my mouth with the bed sheets to prevent myself from luaghing. Anyways I really love this fic, it's awesome, I wonder what happens after the war. **smiles innocently**..heheh, could you? Just one more chapter please.
123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my GOSH! YOU'RE SO GOOD at writing this fanfic and yes I agree HATERS GO SUCK SHIT
SASUSASKU Forever.
Dude I LOVE THIS FANFIC, you're so up to date. If you don't mind, please another chapter. I Love your english. You're FABULOUS and a bit crazy.
Awsaya chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is exactly the kind of story I wanted to read after all the tumult of chapter 677.

Thank you for emphasizing all of their banter and teamwork. Their dialogue is stellar. All of those little details, such as Kakashi addressing them as “kids,” made this piece extra special in my opinion. I could barely handle the wonderful heaps of nostalgia.

And I admit that I had to giggle when Naruto said, “But Dad’s lost his arms.” I don’t know why, but that image just got to me for some reason!

Damn, I just love this so much. I supposed it may be because it reflects my hope that Sasuke and Sakura will reach a satisfactory (and hopefully romantic) understanding once this war is over. There’s so much tension they need to flesh out, and I appreciate that you (sort of, maybe, kinda, right?) implied that Sasuke has a bit more faith in Sakura’s abilities on the battlefield than Naruto probably does. Their promise to stay safe so they can talk later, including the reference back to Sasuke’s farewell, is an element I very much would love to see Kishimoto incorporate into canon somehow. So thank you for already doing so, even if he doesn’t.

Thank you for writing this! As always, of course, you write beautifully.
PetalMedic chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Good job! I like how you made Sakura so smart and strong.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Sometimes I think the fans write better manga scenarios than the writer.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I was kind of surprised that Naruto and Sasuke didn't bid farewell and good luck to Kakashi towards the end, honestly.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
TEAM SEVEN AND SASUSAKU TOGETHER FOREVER!

Great job!