Reviews for Of Love and Abandonment Issues
Kcwritestuff chapter 4 . 10/6
Yep, this sequel was everything I needed from the first story and more. This is my second review post ever and if you knew me you would know how unlikely it is that I ever post. I love your interpretation of the characters, you are so true to them and yet you've developed them in a way that is so tangible and comprehensive. Thanks for all your had work and talent, it is appreciated while I pine for more of my favorite heroes during this terrrible hiatus. (Less than a week to go! So close and still too far away.)
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 8/11
ohh so here we are ! that was awesome ! I had tears in my eyes while reading the whole confrontation between Felicity and her mother and I just love so much your Oliver and how you wrote his reaction and own struggle. Also I enjoyed the angst around Felicity's past and insecurities I was like jfuzgabkciqbxkzl ! So yeah, amazing work ! And btw, at the end of the first ff I felt bad for Aaron, but now ? Come on, he is just a jerk (even if I'm sorry for his loss) !
thegrangermalfoy chapter 4 . 6/11
GOD, I SHIPP THEM SO HARD! MY COUPLE, MY COUPLE. I have to say It was totally wonderful, I loved the way you write. And how you put their insecurities... it looked very real.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
Great chapter.
sovvannight chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
So that was...wow. I actually cried a little during Felicity's freak-out in Chapter 2. Then I had a freak-out of my own during the hostage scene - my mom wants to come in and talk about some paperwork she's working on, and I'm trying to listen politely but internally I'm like, "but there's a bomb! Felicity is in danger!" And then you topped it off with some adorable fluff. Just awesome.
india-guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Awe
4321 chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I've love it amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Loved it
celisc chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
I love the way they love each other, this story is so them!
AStoryReader chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Her mom's just a mess. A hot mess. It's scary seeing Felicity's comportment around this lady because Oliver's right. She's usually such a caring person and loving and emotional. But I love how he stuck around to handle it. What progress! The kid is maturing. Ahaha
AStoryReader chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Oh great! You weren't kidding about the angst. :( poor Felicity working herself up over their relationship when he's so obviously in. All in. Head over heels. But alas all of her insecurities are fighting that reality so hard she's going to give herself a stroke over it.
I'm not prepared to hate her mom in your sorry because I'm so in love with her on the show-she's so awesome!
SalomeRose chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Une suite aussi géniale que la première histoire ! Je me suis régalée ! Merci pour le partage !
JTSplash chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
So much love. They are so cute :) perfect
Sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I love your story!
muzzarae chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Loved it. Looking forward to discovering more of your writing.