Reviews for Ah! The following day
ZonZus chapter 56 . 2/20
FUCKING CLIFF HANGERS! You cruel sadistic unbelievable (CENCORED). You sick (CENCORED) how could you end off in such a way. For the love of all things hurry up with the next update... sorry sorry lost my cool there gimme a sec... ok. This story is amazing and I've been waiting for this moment since Loki technically made keichii immortal, hell you can even say ive waited for this moment since the original series but that's really stretching it. Please please please don't take to long till the next update I'm begging you. I really want to see Keichii integration into god hood and the affects on those around him.
oldspacecadet3 chapter 56 . 2/20
Bizarre is SOP when dealing with any entity that is evolutionarily more advanced than the point of view being experienced.

Due to the Tree being the implied creator of both the Asgardians and Demons (and presumably, the rest of existence), turning Keiichi into a god like the rest of them is, for lack of adequate terms, easier than slipping on ice (for us, anyway); also, if - or, more to the point, when - Keiichi is examined by everyone involved, they may find that he checks out as not artificial as Tyr considers the process of elevating him to godhood to be, but as if Keiichi was born as a god to begin with. After all, given that Hel in the story was given an entire city with servers more advanced than either side, it stands to reason that being a perfectionist where it counts seems to be part of its nature, therefore no sloppy work or slip-ups to be found in its products.

I keep track of a number of stories, and this is one of them. I tip my hat to your ability and imagination, for I am nowhere near this good.
Well. I wasn't expecting a talk with Yggrdasil. And it was epic!
moises.mouret chapter 56 . 2/19
I just finished ch. 55 and was bummed that there were no more, then I get a notification this morning that you posted the next ch. You made my weekend! I can't wait till the next ch.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 56 . 2/19
great update! interesting that Urd has a clone, and oooh Keiichi is a god know! cool!
elnauhual chapter 40 . 2/17
Blame on you... you are guilty for me having several sleepless nights... At first I had decided to put a review on each chapter ... but simply I could not stop reading.!

Good work!
I've been so busy lately.
It's nice to have some time to read this again.
I've missed the lineage shenanigans.
And the shipping.
And we have Hel now! Awesome!
Gamera68 chapter 55 . 1/19
Another good chapter and it looks like Urd got herself in another mess.

LOL.

Also, you name-dropped Celestin once again. I wonder if we'll actually see him again?
chuckiboo chapter 55 . 1/17
This ongoing story is getting more intriguing by the chapter. Love your intense research on the Norse myths, gods and worlds that are a part of it.

That conversation between Verthandi and Odal made my eyes pop, when she referred to Keiichi as...Odal's father!? The answer to this question is under my skin like the seven year itch, and I can't wait for the explanation. Now I see why you take so long to write each chapter. You put love and thought into them. Keep it up!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 55 . 1/17
BRILLIANT as usual
well worth the wait!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 55 . 1/16
Great update! Hope they can get mara back, and I like how teh trio handled the ... rude Valkyrie.
elnauhual chapter 2 . 1/9
great, funny and with all the spirit of OMG :)
elnauhual chapter 1 . 1/9
To put in one word, delightful.

Its exactly what the next chapter would have been.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 54 . 11/24/2016
lol. Great update :)
IdiAmeanDada chapter 54 . 11/24/2016
Another good chapter. Keep up the good work.