Reviews for Ah! The following day
Gamera68 chapter 63 . 1/20
Ha, another great chapter and Aoshima was finally taught a lesson by you-know-who which was totally worth it! Keep up the great work my friend!
chuckiboo chapter 63 . 1/16
Very interesting developments. My favorite parts were when Odal invaded Aoshima's head and drove him mad, and the other is when Gorgeous Rose gave Surt a kiss, during the battle. But I can't wait to see what becomes of Hagal and Odal's marriage after him buying a ring. I believe that Hagal might slowly fall for him, just as Hild planned. Speaking of that, it will be shocking what becomes of Hild, after her meeting with the Infernal Dragon Nidhogg.
thegrayfoxwrites chapter 63 . 1/15
It's getting more and more mysterious here!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 63 . 1/15
Happy new year!

And great update thanks!
vegarosa69 chapter 62 . 12/20/2017
Awesome chapter as usual. I love how all the different sides of the story flow on this fanfic. Glad to see it gets regular updates. Keep up the good work.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 62 . 10/4/2017
NIcely done! Thanks!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 62 . 10/3/2017
Great as usual
chuckiboo chapter 61 . 8/19/2017
Very eventful chapter. I can't believe that Bell would raise a hand to anyone in that manner, but considering what Hagal said to her about stringing Odal along, kinda warranted it. Guess it's just part of her protective nature. But in the end, it turned out pretty nice, with everyone celebrating Bell's pregnancy. But one thing bewilders me: will Kei and Bell fully accept Odal as their son, despite him being from another time period in which his world was destroyed? Only time will tell.
Guest chapter 61 . 8/16/2017
welcome back! Hope you had a great vacation! And awesome update! Thanks :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 61 . 8/16/2017
Sorry trying this review again. somehow got logged out while posting.

welcome back! Hope you had a great vacation! And awesome update! Thanks :)
ReviewerDWJ chapter 60 . 8/2/2017
I have to admit this has got to be the most well written fanfiction I have ever read. It took me two weeks to read all of this. I'm still shock at some creative ideas you came up with in this story. Does it follow the flow of Oh! My Goddess story telling? I'm not entirely sure, I've recently finished watching the anime and have yet to read the manga but this story certainly has that feel. I'm amaze at how may characters you can keep track of. The only complaint I have is there is not enough human enemies, I mean Toshiyuki Aoshima seems to be the type that would never giving up trying to find a way to break up Keiichi and Belldandy's marriage so he could sleep with Belldandy. I'm enjoying this fic as well as your other work 'Ah! The Lost Contract' and I will follow & review every five chapters. Keep up the good work.

ReviewerDWJ
chuckiboo chapter 60 . 7/3/2017
Boy, is this a hell of a conundrum here. Bell meeting her son from an alternative timeline, and told that he is married to the demoness she thwarted in a coup a few months ago. I am totally speechless. I'm just ready for chapter 61, to see how part, if not all, of this pans out. The most intriguing story I have ever read. And loving every minute of it.
Xindran chapter 60 . 6/29/2017
Belldandy is such a trendsetter. Now everybody is going to want a demon-in-law!
Xindran chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Another deep story arc begins... What we have here are alternate universes following what I have been calling the "quantum reality" rule. This means that chances were impossibly high that there was never, ever going to be a carbon-copy of Odal conceived to this universe. It makes perfect sense that he was going to get a little sister this time around (and what are these stories without little sisters?). I'd like to say I was betting on that but it's too late... Well, either that or at least a little brother that was the exact opposite in either appearance or personality. Those really were the only two sensible possibilities I could have bet on by that principle, at least. Kudos on the Rei Ayanami cosplayer reference. I'd have never thought of that in a million years, but it fits perfectly. I'd actually forgotten that character existed. It also made perfect sense that Skuld would step up to the plate and be the "mommy" for Odal just as Belldandy had been for her. That, and having Hild be the perfect friend for him as she could never get to be for any version of Urd. So much for the rule about Daimakaichos dying at the end of their rule. Does anybody even manage to make a full term around here?. Ymir's still around. Now, apparently, so is Fapnir. (Yes, I did that on purpose. it's a toss-up in my mind who will say it firstHild? Surt? Odin? Thor? Lind? Ansuz? or even little Skuld?Those are my prime suspects anyway.) The day of feinting is upon us! Repent! (wait. that's something else...) Keep up the good work!
Gamera68 chapter 60 . 6/29/2017
Good chapter as always. :)