Reviews for Like the Mountains
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm glad I'm not the only person who ships DaiYui here. There needs to be more of these two! DX But anyway, good job! This is going into my Favorites! :)
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
DaiYui!
owlcity2013 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
*beats fists against chest savagely* I SHIP THEM SO MUCHHHH!
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I really enjoyed the development that Yui undergoes from middle school to high school. And I have to admit, I absolutely want to know what Daichi's response was to Yui's confession!
Daichi's characterization is spot on, I think.
I really enjoyed this story!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was just such a wonderful fic, I adore these two together, both as friends, as captains who help each other out as well as having the potential to end up being a couple.

I love seeing how Daichi was helping her out, I think you portrayed him pretty well. I also adored Yui' character here, she was someone you can really root for. Their interactionswere perfect and I like the kind of amambiguous ending at the end, where we don't ever hear his reply. (But yes, let the head canons loose!)

I really enjoyed this fic, definitely a favourite.
applesandpines chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
oh god.
i think i died a little when i found out you also read haikyuu!, and even more when you also shipped daiyui too.
thankyouthankyouthankyouu for writing this and i hope you'll make more about these two! their dynamics and backgrounds are interesting and they look wonderful in your writing style.
cutekitty5597 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
SOMEONE WROTE SOMETHING ASDFGHJKL:JGDSHJSJ yeah I freaked when I saw this on FF and I wasn't disappointed I love every single moment of this fic they are so cute and you write them perfectly XD I got confused at the end though did they get together (I might have been sapgging out too hard to notice this)
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I normally don't ever review stories, but something compelled me to do it this time; because a) you're one of my absolute favorite writers and b) I absolutely adored this, mostly because this is a Daichi/Yui fic (about the only pairing I fell in love with in Haikyuu!), but definitely because you're a SPLENDID writer!

I just about squealed when I saw this on your profile, lol. Plus, I follow your writing blog on tumblr too (so that was an instant like and reblog). I'm a SUCKER for friends transitioning to couples (granted, it's unclear in the fic if Daichi responded in the positive, but I like to think he did, pfft). I was smiling ear-to-ear when Daichi suggested they go to the same university, and even more so when Yui blurted her feelings. A part of me wanted to know what Daichi said (I dunno, I love confessions, lol), but the ending got me, since it seems to be implied that they DID end up at the same university.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I love Daichi/Yui, and this story, and you've definitely gained an instantaneous favorite shall you make more stories about them! Good luck with everything and thanks for writing this!
callionope chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
OHMYGAAAAAD! YEAAAAAAAS! SOMEONE FINALLY WRITE THIS! WAAAAAAAA! I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-SAAAAAAN! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING PIECE OF ART! I LOVE EVERY DETAIL! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHEEEER!