Reviews for A Case of Mistaken Identities
phantomgirl21 chapter 15 . 4/29
a truly amazing story! I really love it! I hope that you'll update again one day!
HarryPfanfic chapter 15 . 4/4
Amazing work except well asguardians are not immortal you know..but anyways except that it was amazing
Worth reading
ale.macznik chapter 1 . 4/3
How? How can someone think about shipping them?
Grosvenor chapter 15 . 3/18
Really good! Please write more,I'd love to see not only the return visit to Hogwarts, but,the part of battle against Thanos that Harry and his parents do
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 15 . 3/5
Enjoying the story thanks
I cant begrudge Loki being a bit selfish over Harry, however he's going to have to realize that Harry wants Loki as his Maternal influence more. Besides this Loki is a mother hen more than he is a father.
KatieDevine chapter 15 . 1/9
I just finished reading this, I really enjoyed it! Would love to see more of this. Thanks!
kenziekenz1997 chapter 15 . 12/22/2021
Please Update Soon, I need to know what happens next. So, Please Update Soon.
Otherwise, it is really good so far!
Wolvie26 chapter 15 . 12/6/2021
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you get inspired to come back and update soon!
bahnannah chapter 15 . 11/28/2021
Ooohhh I’d bet money he turns into a thunderbird. After all, Thor is his father and a thunderbird can call and control storms. Great story. Think I’ve read it through twice now. Hope you eventually continue it.
TheMashMonster chapter 15 . 11/27/2021
woo! can't wait for more! I love all the brothers characters! good work!
flys36 chapter 15 . 11/14/2021
Amazing story, wish it had been continued!
canijustnotwriteaname chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
So... Harek is Loki's and Thor's child WTH
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 5 . 11/11/2021
sigh- and what are loki's other children? chopped liver? loki has already given frigga grandchildren.
SunPho3n1x chapter 15 . 10/14/2021
I absolutely love this story! I love the bond between Harry and Loki and I’m glad that Loki and Thor getting along for Harry. Thank you for writing this.
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »