Reviews for And, The Giant Awoke
pedrokotii chapter 26 . 6/19
6/5. Very nice.
Jessicamathews65 chapter 26 . 6/18
Oh this story gives me joy. I read it twice.
Only Balgony chapter 26 . 6/7
Freakin hate the fact that a peace treaty isn’t looking to good right now between the Mother of Dragons and Tyrion.
Wind Dragon Master chapter 26 . 6/1
You, my friend, have my respect and admiration.
Debate4life chapter 26 . 5/15
Very much enjoyed this story. Thanks for the entertainment!
leemikki chapter 26 . 5/8
This story is the reason I’ll be sleepy at work today. #worthit. Lol.
awesomeADV chapter 26 . 5/2
Can you please update soon!?
Reader chapter 1 . 4/16
I absolutely love this story. Please keep it going.
mysweetkat chapter 26 . 4/16
Wow a whole new world of possibilities opened up for Tyrion and him being the protagonist in GoT world! Love the various plot lines! Looking forward to reading more awesome chapters ahead.
Awesome story and I hope you can continue it. A suggestion that you use, would be to add in some zaratans for the island Tyrion has. Such as a group of zaratans with people living on the back finding the island and making trade deals with Tyrion.
awesome ADV chapter 26 . 4/9
Awesome story. Please update soon.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 23 . 4/4
In the legends the Little Lion was a mighty sorcerer with power of prophecy who could turn anything he touched into gold, become a dwarf or a giant at will and a host of other such things.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 21 . 4/3
If the Night King and the White Walkers were not the omnicidal enemies of all life and entirely single-minded I have little doubt the Giant would have convinced them to get rich by making unmelting ice and selling White Walker Refrigerators... maybe even a Chinese style economic takeover of the world.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 14 . 4/3
Shireen (whose name means sweet) is a sweet girl, gentle and wise beyond her age, and at least in this fic much more astute than her father.
serialkeller chapter 26 . 3/25
Awesome stuff. Especially the tits and wine shout out hahaha