Reviews for The Origin of The Black Widow
Jamilah chapter 1 . 7/11
Goodness when will you update? I'm sure Im not the only one who is dreading for your update. Please please update. Remember this fic gives me happiness that can't get it from the other fics that Im currently reading. so please. Im begging.
You. Are. Evil.
Get out. Right now. Out
Jam chapter 1 . 2/18
Please please update soon!
Holy shit Cas has brought me into a hell I can't escape...
Updaaaate omg I've actually read this four times it's the best
Jam chapter 46 . 1/12
About the goddamn time thank you for the update! :) its worth the wait as always.
Infinity Skye chapter 46 . 1/6
Yes. Yes. Yes. “Forgiven but not forgotten” such a cliche, yet you incorporate the line so well. It’s kinda a reflection of this story. You can find a hundred black widow origin stories, all telling the same story of way Nat has red in her ledger. But somehow, yours is the best (In may opinion). It’s gritty, it’s real, and it’s true the comic book character without sacrificing the movie canon. I’ll be sad when it’s over, but I’ll be thankful that you wrote this story and are letting it die gracefully (vs dragging it out). One thing: don’t stop writing. It rather it’s fanfics or original works, your talent deserves to be shared with the world.
Jam chapter 45 . 12/13/2017
Hey, can you give us a advance christmas gift? An update gift for us? Pleeease. Been waiting for so long now.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/8/2017
I have loved every sentence in this story. I have read it multiple times over. Please continue. I don't think that I can wait much longer. The anticipation is killing me. please keep writing. You have a gift, and even though sometimes there are a few mistakes, you are such a good storyteller than one can easily ignore the misplaced letters or capitalizations.
Scarjo chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
been dying for your update... please update soon!
hufflepuff gal 4520 chapter 45 . 9/3/2017
Hi im enjoying reading this story i hope your still planning on updating, im hoping that natasha still falls in love with bruce or the winter soldier if your going with the comics or anyone else if u prefer, hope to see another chapter :-)
The Black Shadowx chapter 36 . 7/16/2017
Hey Guys,
For those asking what happened in Budapest, I didn't include it. Sufficient to say it was one of those missions which led to lots of enemies, bullets, explosions.
What did happen was Clint somehow managing to lose his pants at some point.
Clint's in denial about what happened, partially because of embarrassment and partially because they were split up during the timeframe. Whilst Clint was hiding and playing cat and mouse with no pants on, Natasha was taking down former Red Room operatives with her usual deadly skill... hence why they both remember Budapest differently.
Sorry it's not an actual chapter but I really am ready for this story to be done. It's been three years now. I thank you all for sticking with me. There will be at least two maybe three more chapters. who knows?

Stay Tuned :)

S.
sup chapter 36 . 7/16/2017
I'm a little confused as to what happened in Budapest. Did I miss it or was it not included because it is definitely something I would like to see. Thanks!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/28/2017
Nice update! Looking forward to the next one :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
hey is time for you to update? hehe. really Im so giddy for the next chap.