Reviews for Where sunrays can't reach you
Asukasoryo chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Nahh! I want to read the end, where is it?
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 16 . 8/24/2008
Oh...what a wonderfully evil ending. I would love to know what happens next!
DriedStarDono chapter 16 . 5/27/2007
XD sorry that I waited until the 16th chapter to review, but...Milliardo is crazy?**in corner** NO! ;_; PLEASE make him well again, magical authoress! Let Treize soothe his woes away! **sternly** I'm counting on you! Please update son!

EMLY
Mornwey chapter 16 . 2/15/2007
Come on, I need to know how this ends. Has dear Zechsy finally lost it?

Peace out

~TSD
Trinity of the phoenixes chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
can't you please update the last chapter of this story, I want to know how it ends.
Serenity of Paradise chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
please continue to write! I can't wait to know what happen next...UPDATE SOON!
Trinity of the phoenixes chapter 16 . 8/23/2005
PLEASE UPDATE, this story isn't updated in ages, and it's such a cliffhanger, please update, pretty please.
QuistisTrepe05 chapter 16 . 4/14/2005
Well, I re-read the whole fic from the start. It's still as good as the first time I read it. I'm hoping that it will be continued. You did an amazing job with this fic and hopefully when you have the time you'll upload another chappie. _

Take care.

Quistis Trepe05 chapter 16 . 2/26/2005
'( Still no update. I hope you'll continue this fic. It's SO good. You just gotta finish it. *crosses her fingers in hope of an ending*

C YA ALL Later.

Quistis Trepe05 chapter 16 . 1/19/2005
You know what I'm going to say so, I won't say it.

Quistis
Quistis05 chapter 16 . 1/3/2005
Oh Please PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE Miss Kissranada, up date SOON. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I think I might have an anxiety attack if I'm forced to wait any longer. Well, not really. But please, I can't wait any longer. So pretty please with a cherry on top? *grins* I'll make that 2 cherries if you up date soon. Hehe.

Happy New Year

duos-deathscythe chapter 12 . 10/4/2004
It's great so far but I'm going have to take a pause on this chapter until tomorrow. T.T I would like to read some more of you 13x6 fics, if you have any. Any links?
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 16 . 7/23/2004
*Breaks down crying* I...I can't take...this...any...more. *sniff sniff* Why won't anyone update their stories? Please Miss K. update this story. It's so good. I'm dying to find out what happened to Milliardo. Please, pretty please w/ a cherry on top?

Q-05
gilithramaloce chapter 16 . 7/19/2004
O.O; must. have. final. chapter!

and what's your website by the way?

please update soon!
idliketono2 chapter 16 . 7/11/2004
please...finish... god fic...when r u going to update?