Reviews for Arabesque
Great story wish you would update it
anteffy1 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I can't stand the tension! When can we get the next update?
GalaxieGurl chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Hope you soon have time to continue and complete this excellent story...the waiting is driving me nuts. Just like waiting for the next TV season to finally start! Your work is well-thought out and skillfully crafted; but the suspense and angst are more difficult when reading a progressing story than on one I encounter when it's completed and I don't have to sweat the climax/resoution and conclusion.
Jenny1701 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Hi - Brilliant story! Actually I'm not a bit upset that your implicating Sweets. I've never taken to the character and I have often wondered about some of his actions especially as a psychologist and someone who has worked with B&B for so long he has been instrumental in almost severing their partnership several times and has definitely kept them apart too the timing of when he showed up - just after the case with the rights activist - and insinuated himself not only into the their partnership but also into the team and their private lives as well. Thinking about it - like he was undercover? You really have a "handle" non the characters and are spinning a wonderful web of intrigue and mounting tension/apprehension and I can't wait to see how you thread past episode story lines into this tangled web - eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Jenny
alexindigo chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Loved it. Reminds me of a story I read years ago that postulated, very convincingly I might add, that Sweets was Gormogon's apprentice instead of Zach. And the author used canon to prove it too which is why it made so much sense and probably why I still feel a little wary of him. Like how I feel whenever I see Wendell with Brennan because I read a fic where they hooked up during Booth's relationship with Hannah and their relationship was actually quite sweet and poignant for Brennan until the tragic ending. Anyway, I digress. My point is, I love this and I buy it. Let's face it, I'm going to buy whatever you sell anyway. :P

Thank you for sharing and for giving always giving Brennan a voice and a perspective that stays true to her character. Not many authors in these parts do that. :) Cannot wait to see what happens next. I'm sure your version will be infinitely more interesting and realistically so than whatever Stephen Nathan and Co come up with.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
I like implicating Sweets, he annoys me with his constant probing. Great story. Can't wait to read the rest.
timesquaretang chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Whoah.. There are so many emotions going hrough my mind right now, but first off, YOU ARE JUST INCREDIBLE. I've never read a story this... I can't even find the words to describe this story. You've crafted it so perfectly, and you still manage to incorporate actual evidence from the show. Wow. I just, wow! Really, it must have taken you A LONG time to write these chapters and figuring out the conspiracy all on your own. Kudos, really - kudos. If I could give you the highest of all praises, I would. I really, really would. I'm so glad I stuck with this story. Thank you, for creating a story with just the perfect amount of confusion, and twists and turns. Bravo!
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Wow, what a tangled web. My head is spinning. Another story suspecting Sweets. Max under cover until he decided to blow the whistle. Max & Booth on the same path? I'd rather have Max with me than against. Can't wait to see how this develops. Season 10 starting soon:-)
GalaxieGurl chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I think I liked Fan Fiction better before I knew about Author Alerts! Reading your stories is a wonderful experience, but reading part of one, without the conclusion is torturous, if a pleasant form of torment. Your
plot lines are almost better than Hart Hanson at times! Waiting for September 25th to arrive is hard enough,
but reading stories like this chapter by chapter isn't much better. I want to know what happens RIGHT NOW!
I've considered writing some of these, but I'm wondering how you keep it all straight. You are definitely a genius writer! Please ignore your everyday life, and finish this ASAP...not...I know that's not possible, but I can't wait to
see what your conclusion is. Unfortunately, having become a Bones addict only lately, I've been spoiled by getting to watch 8 seasons all at once, or as fast as I can, thanks to a family member and fellow aficionado owning the past seasons on DVD. Having to watch Season 9 one week at a time nearly drove me crazy...the same as these wonderfully crafted stories of yours! Write more...fast!
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Oh this is so good. I can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
good chapter :)
JenniferSheppard2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Be still my fast-beating heart! This story is absolutely, without a doubt, one of the best I have read in months, as far as cliffhangers go. I find myself not want I to read until it's completely done, but I just can't help myself! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful gift of storytelling and your amazing talent! I, for one, believe this could be published and do so well selling on the larger book market. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Poppyblue chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Wow, if it was any of the team I would have to go for Sweets, even if he was caught in the web unintentionally. Hard to trust anyone at this stage.
EverythingEventually chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I love this story. The fact that you made Max an burned undercover agent is such a good idea. And Sweets- I could see him bring involved. He is involved with them so deeply now, it's the perfect position for him to have spied on them. I can't wait for your next chapter!
Julie SBXMomX chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Sweets definitely has a lot of suspicion around him. If not directly involved than he may be indirectly involved by being used. But he would definitely be at the top of my list of people to watch and disclose nothing too.