Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 6 . 8/16
you seem to put words in wrong places like the December it's just getting into December no the before it. and by this point she should of stopped calling Jasper my angel
carynenjoysreading chapter 1 . 6/2
Love it
rosey chapter 16 . 1/2
really good story.. :)
Kushka chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Great story
andrewpine chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Thank you for this little adventure you took us on.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
Anything but Renesmee. Libby or Simon.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
Why would Vicky come back into the castle to free the idiot twins? how would she even know they were in the dungeons?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
James and Laurent ?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
What did Charlie actually think he was going to do with a house full of vamps and shifters? did he think he could drag her to the reservation then hook her up with Jake even knowing what he knew? guess he didn't care that the Volturi would swoop down on them all and the tribe would disappear off the face of the Earth.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
So what is the deal with daddy? any other time he treats her like his live in maid and cook not a daughter. now all of a sudden he is concerned about he learn about mutts and vampires now he is having an isn't thinking of pushing her together with Jake is he? if so that is one major mistake on his part .
andrewpine chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
It is a shame that Uncle Caius didn't make a meal of his so called niece and husband before they left to deal with the idiot twins.i imagine little Eddie was whining about Jasper stealing his Jasper just kill him and they can move on to their HEA?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Well that is interesting to say the Caius.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Renee is a real piece of work isn't she? Phil is not much better he should tell her to stop expecting Bella to do everything while she is should just tell they are leaving because she wasn't her damn servant but her daughter.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
Wondering what kind of crap the pixie bitch and anal boy will be up to concerning Bella. I still have a feeling that either anal boy will try to or succeed in snatching Bella or run to Volterra whining about losing his mate.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
A lot to take in right now for her and she doesn't need that child bothering her.
Hopefully Jasper will have to kill lil Eddie since he won't give trying to get his pet back from those monsters. we know mommy and daddy will back up their little man with whatever he wants to do.
I wonder if he will be stupid enough to go running to the Volturi claiming that Jasper has stolen his human mate? then there is Mystic Meg to tend with also.