Reviews for Meet Your Match
BIuefish chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Yes. This. Yes. All of the yes. Every single yes in the world would not be wasted on this.

I started off thinking this was going to be another 'acting' story (not that those weren't hilarious), but it soon turned out that the threat of Bill was quite present. I did expect a funny twist from this though so I kinda saw it coming when Bill went into Dipper's head. But the description of Bill in his weakened state was so incredibly well done and hilarious that I was smiling the whole way through. Bill might be from the nightmare realm, but he is indeed no match for Dipper's preteen angst.

Every single thing was very in character, Mabel's mind quickly shifting from worried to excited, Bill's snarky and sarcastic comments even if he was severely weakened and, of course, Dipper's reaction to the whole ordeal: Worrying about it.

Super funny and very well written.
Madame Astral chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I was so disappointed in this. The description caught my eye but this? Bill's and Mabel's personality was written so poorly. Dipper's was okay, but not enough to redeem this story. Bill wouldn't give a damn about Dipper's anxiety, and Mabel wouild be more concerned about Dipper. Bill lterally would let Dipper fucking die. This is shit.
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
mmm whatcha saaay
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This was absolutely hilarious! You did a fantastic job with this and I will freely admit that I did not see where this story was going until it happened. If that makes any sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
hilariously funny
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
nice very well done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Amazing! Dipper really needs to calm down. Though yeah, pretty insulting...
tonraq chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Amazing XD I could see this being an actual gag in the show.
Annie Park chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Haha. So, so, so funny! Poor Dip, haha. This is amazing! Keep writing. :D
ZealousChristian24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Not exactly canon anymore(props for guessing he could possess people, though!), but time has not worn away the hilarity! And I know that feel Dipper; the anxiety, at least, if not specifically about puberty
lennoxmacduffes chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
"Not so powerful and mighty anymore huh?"
Anyways, for future fics remember: Bill is powerless everywhere but in the dream plane. However now that I think it this is fanfiction so it does not matter that little thing to the point of the fic. Nevermind.
Fanfic searcher chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I am literally going through the same anxiety dipper is...
Only I'm a girl...CURSE YOU PUBERTY!
But at least I don't have to worry about bill invading my mind, At least not without giving me money and running away screaming
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
There is no greater force on this earth then that of the anxiety of a kid going through puberty. AHH! His body's changing! Poor anxious little Dippy. XD I can see how that would be overwhelming for Bill who's more then likely never had to deal with something like that before. I can just see him wandering around and opening doors and every door has a new concern or fear behind it and he just starts getting stressed out and sitting out and panicking and eventually just has to leave. For days afterwards, Bill is incredibly concerned about his lack of body hair. Very cute, Dipper needs more Mabel hugs. Twin cuddles fix everything.
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Ha! That was very impressive and enjoyable. I can't believe Bill could handle Grunkle Stan's mind but not Dippers...

Write On!
abelothe chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I...I can actually see this happening in the show! This is DEFINITELY something they'd pull off. I must say, this fic is pure brilliance on your part. It combines equal parts humor and suspense; aka, classic Gravity Falls. Definitely a fav!