Reviews for Snooping
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 2/8
city bookworm chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
If you write more of this story, you could have Liz somehow get the pictures back . Then Red's reaction would be really fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Will you ever continue this? It's great!
MRHolliday chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Terrific! This had me laughing at the banter and I could totally envision this happening. I'll be watching for an update! :) And thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Please continue this story! I'd love to see where it goes!
orthankg1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Very nice, this could be fun.
madparty99 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I just wanted to check to make sure there is going to be later chapters, because there needs to be. I saw on Archieve however it was 1/1 and I got worried that this was it.
CrystalWolfShining chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I have read all of your Blacklist fanfiction and they are all absolutely wonderful. Red and Lizzie are amazing and your version of Dembe is the best.
Oh, I love how your version of Red is both adoring and lecherous. Better watch out, Red, she's determined to get those pictures.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hummmm you have the beginins of something really good going on here! More Please!
guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Yes i am all for this story haha, can't wait for how their night turns out!
jazillia007 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
*dead* I'm down here... I try to get up but it won't happen. This is just GAH... how much love possessive Red. *sigh* And Liz - so much sass.

Where is chapter 2?! :D
thechosenbibliophile chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Hehe xx amazing!
dasha-0391 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
great!awesome. please next chapter)
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
M chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Should not have read this in the train with my earplugs in, just got some weird looks thrown my way..loved it though. *cough

Gr, M