Reviews for Snooping
Cinderella1268 chapter 1 . 4/17
SWEET!I hope you are planning to continue this sexy piece!Terrific writing,thank you loved it. LIZ&RED FOREVER..
EyreGirl chapter 1 . 4/4
Do please continue with the story! You're talented portraiting the characters. Thank you
the EastEnder chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Fuck, ofc Liz has something up her sleeves. Let her put up a hell of a fight. Imagine the fun.
I can watch these two banter, being all playful with each like that all day. Hell, if it takes up the whole story I'd read the fuck out of it. Cause these two being happy is like a balm to my shipper heart. THANK YOU for this. Funny as hell, Tom cast aside like an unwanted garnish but not ungraciously so (cause you handled that tricky subject like a pro), and most importantly, they're comfortable and happy around one another.
rhartsook1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Very nice intro. Can't wait for more!
vaperez chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
can't wait for the update.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Sweeeeet...
city bookworm chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
If you write more of this story, you could have Liz somehow get the pictures back . Then Red's reaction would be really fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Will you ever continue this? It's great!
MRHolliday chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Terrific! This had me laughing at the banter and I could totally envision this happening. I'll be watching for an update! :) And thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Please continue this story! I'd love to see where it goes!
orthankg1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Very nice, this could be fun.
madparty99 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I just wanted to check to make sure there is going to be later chapters, because there needs to be. I saw on Archieve however it was 1/1 and I got worried that this was it.
CrystalWolfShining chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I have read all of your Blacklist fanfiction and they are all absolutely wonderful. Red and Lizzie are amazing and your version of Dembe is the best.
Oh, I love how your version of Red is both adoring and lecherous. Better watch out, Red, she's determined to get those pictures.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hummmm you have the beginins of something really good going on here! More Please!
guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Yes i am all for this story haha, can't wait for how their night turns out!