Reviews for Pen and Paper
RooftopTenshi chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
this is a great story!
are you continuing?
patoisabel2015 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
ahhh! i love Malec storys! the real kiss... perfect... i'll hope get the chance to read more chapters! keep writing you are very good! i'll follow u!
Lindsey7618 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I really kept saying, "Oh my god, ohmigod," to myself. Btw, I don't know who that Carr guy is, BUT I LOVE J.K. ROWLING!
PLEASE UPDATE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, I KNOW I ONLY READ THIS TODAY BUT I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER!
And BY THE ANGEL, HE KISSED, MAGNUS, OH MY FREAKING GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD, OH MY GOD,
Lindsey7618 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
oH MY GOD, mAGNUS bANE, IT IS not WHERE TYOU HAVE ANUIME CHARACTERS HAVING WEIRD SEX! lol. i CHOKED, LAUGHING. Sorry, caps...omg, the end KILLED me.
Lindsey7618 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD, I WAS RIGT! I LOVE THIS!
Lindsey7618 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
okay, I only read as far as Luke calling. I have a theory, so before I read on, I wanted to say this- I think Luke will have Mags as Alec's illustrator.
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I COULDN'T STOP WHISPERING, "oH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD,?" THE WHOLE TIME!
frangpat26 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Awww so cute! I love the idea of Magnus being an artist! Please update soon cos this fanfic is amazing! :)
FoxClove chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Aww that is super cute! Really awesome chapter and your writing is just great great great!
Geek nerd of the book chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
lol so cute
Midlife-Fan chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I thought Alec hadn't come out to his brother yet?
TheGirlofAwesomeness chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Ahhhh! Love the Malec! Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Phantom of the Claw chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I love this chapter. It' so cute.
arnangela chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
This is really a great story! I really wish you were able to update more often, I'm really excited to see which direction this story will continue to take.
FoxClove chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Aww your writing makes me simile :) worth the wait, I'd say!