Reviews for Pen and Paper
Midlife-Fan chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Well written (and edited:-)!
Tee chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I love it!
They are so cute!
Geek nerd of the book chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
i understand that you have other duties but this story is gold and so pleace do try to update soon
Phantom of the Claw chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I'm so sad that you have so little time to write this, howsoever hypocritical it may be of me.
glitter-ink-productions chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Hello :)
Thanks for updating again! I like your story, keep going! I am exited how Magnus and Alec will work together once Alec has gotten over his writers block . And I think you describe both of their characters really well, although I think that Alec could show a little more confidence now and then - also in the books he has his bold moments ;D Keep going, I am looking forward to your update!
glitter-ink-productions
Beey95 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
:D Your Fic is just lovely 3
Hotcisawesome chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Aww, so cute! This story is really good and please keep writing
Trena81 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Ahh, what a great story.
FoxClove chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Yaay! Cute chapter! Can't wait for the next! And this is a fanfic after all, you can make up a place whenever you see fit!
Hotcisawesome chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Okay, wow, this just got interesting, and I hope you update it soon since it was a bit of a cliffie. This story is going great and keep it up please
Korina Carstairs chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
OMG I wasn't expecting that to happen. Update fast!
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Oh mercy... MORE! Write more!
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
OMG! This is sooooo cute! I absolutely love it! I love the way Alec describes Magnus. I also loved it when Magnus was reading his notebook! Cute!
muchfeels chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Lol yes Luke, yes they do
geekfan27 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
This story is well-written, and I'm enjoying it so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »