Reviews for Pen and Paper
TickTockClockWork chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter was amazing! They get to work together :D You're an amazing writer. Good luck on your exams, and please update as soon as you can c:
webspinner2 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Really good story, can't wait to find out what's going to happen!
bessie-loves-malec chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Hi! :)

I just found you story and I really like it so far! I love the way you write about Alec ;)
I'm curious what happens now :D

Thanks for the great chapters! :)

bessie ;)
FoxClove chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD! They get to work together! Yaay! Now I can't wait for the next chapter. I understand about not being able to update soon due to exams, just update when you can! I have exams too so I understand. For your first published story, this is really good!
deviant97 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Ooohhhhh this just got even better! NOW THEY GET TO WORK WITH EACH OTHER! And that works out perfectly for shy little Alec :D
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT :C
FoxClove chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This story sounds great so far and I can totally see Alec as a writer! I really hope you update soon. I'm loving your description of both boys (and Izzy as well). Hopefully Alec will call in the next chapter! :)
TickTockClockWork chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This story is really interesting so far! Please update soon, I'm really excited to see where it goes. :D
muchfeels chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is really good I want to read more of it please keep updating
deviant97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND I ADORE MAGNUS HERE AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE :3 It better be soon though and Alec better call him and if he doesn't I hope Izzy will work her magic!
MyExistentialAffliction chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love stories with Alec as an author:)
Korina Carstairs chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Theres only one thing about this..You kinda spelled Isabelle's name wrong, but other than that...this story is so awesome! Update soon please!
RedCoral chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It looks promising! I hope Alec will find the inspiration he was looking for. Can't wait for the next chapter! Good work! :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3