Reviews for The Day I Fly Away
Enetari chapter 17 . 11/11/2018
You know what? The is the second time already that I read your story, and it's still awesome!
Well, I have to admit it's also absolutely sad and a bit traumatic (Anna, oh god, that was terrible...).
But it's so well written, Dean is a frigging good doctor!
You know, at first I thought this was going to be a story taking place in the original universe, that Cas was an Angel and maybe had lost his memory, or something like that (since he was talking to other angels). But hey, this was a very good surprise actually! :D

Anyway, I just wanted to say: I love this story, so thank you for writing it!:D
StairwayToZeppelin chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
Wow! I really LOVED your story! I wish there had been more, but it was great!
Serendipity989 chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
I wonder if anyone actually made a version of Castiel's paintings on DeviantArt or something?
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
This was so pretty and so inspirational. I thoroughlyenjoyed it.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
A bridge is a section in a song that changes from the original verses and choruses. It's used more in songs than instrumental compositions than anything, or more heard of, I guess.
Winchesterbros21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is just so beautiful. Great Job!
Demitria Teague chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Oh, yay! Finally, with the love and the touching and the kissing. And it was very intimate. It was perfect. I loved it. I hope there's going to be more.
Demitria Teague chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Yay! A breakthrough with Castiel. Finally. I love him. He's so fragile, but I have hope for him. And there's Dean who is his rock and like Cas said - Dean makes him want to be better for him.
Demitria Teague chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Finally, a new side of Dean and Cas. I loved it. All the emotions and to see Cas's mood happy for a change. Even if he did get tricked in to doing drugs to feel it.
DESTIEL5EVER chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
I did enjoy it. I thought at first that it would be like one if those poorly-thought-out dramatic live stories that I see sometimes. It wasn't. Thank you. :):)
icesong180 chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
This was a beautiful story, and this last chapter was a perfect ending. Thanks for writing it! :D
Casismyfavorite chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I am glad they finally found happiness. This chapter felt so peaceful. I loved it.
Sophie chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER NOOOOOO loved the fanfic :) Perfect ending :)
DeanWantsTheC4ssbutt chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I love how you wrote each character and how you spin the story line :) I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Aw! Perfect ending, I love that it worked out for Cas! So sweet in the end, I absolutely adore this story!