Reviews for Five
hedwigsart chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
How does this have so few reviews? I'm in awe. I'm out of breath from laughing so much. The characterisation is freaking spot-on and it's just all round perfect. Love every single thing about this.
Warkitty chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
: )
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Laughter beats dinner!
simply woven chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
This had me laughing hysterically. I actually looked up pictures of Sela Ward and Michael Jackson for the full effect...absolutely hilarious. I also like this take on House post-infarction; I'm all for a good, angst-ridden hurt/comfort fic, but it's nice to see a bit of humor in a period that is generally portrayed so dismally. Thanks for another great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next, even if it is (or seems like it would be) the last one.
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I don't think I saw the resemblance...
HilsonFTW chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Ooooh, I like this! :-) Beautiful story, and looking forward to more of it, the sooner the better. Particularly loving the way you set the marathon so shotrly before the infarction, to me that really gives it extra impact.
LookingForChemistry chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Aww this makes me so sad. House a marathon runner. And now... :(
I can see why he is pissed at life.
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
House seems more like the type to coerce Wilson into going with him on crazy suicide machines not the other way around. But this was nicely written all the same.
ViolettBlack chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Another nice story! :)
I also think that House was a very athletic person before the infarction.
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Charming look at the athletic House pre-infarction, and a younger Wilson.
KMC chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I've been on it with friends...it scared the bejeepers out of me! House had a better reaction.
anon004 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Wow, your GRANDFATHER saw Elton John back in the day? Geez, way to make us feel old. ;)

Otherwise a funny chapter, especially the way House beat back the decorum enforcer.
ViolettBlack chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Wonderful new chapter!
House pretending to be Dr. Cuddy is hilarious! :-)
I like Elton John's and Billy Joel's music!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Odd that a man who is really a very large, very smart 8-year-old had never been on a roller coaster before! Cute. Please continue.
KKBK2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Cute story, I love it when House laughs!