Reviews for Of Passing Clouds
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
This gave me a lot of feels. like, a LOT! :)
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Your work is great
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Westel chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
You've shed light on Aragorn's youth and close friendship with Legolas in a way I've never seen before. Poignant and subtle, yet a piercing revelation. Enjoyed it much! - W
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
poor lonely kid. i'm sooo glad he has a friend like legolas!
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I enjoyed this one a lot. It's fun to see how different authors deal with Estel and Legolas' friendship.

It's very interesting to think about how Estel might have been isolated from the elflings in Rivendell. Of course even though the Dunedain (especially the pure lines like Estel's) would be extremely long-lived by Men's standard, it's still tragically short for Elves. But I'm glad Legolas is determined to be Estel's friend for as long as possible.
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Aragorn's of Dunedain blood, meaning he can live forever. It doesn't mean he can't die, it just means he'll live an extremely long life. He is half elf, half Dunedain. That has to count for something.
Levade chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh, I like this a great deal! It's about far more than "pilgrims of the sky" (which is a lovely turn of phrase), and deals with some of the hard things that Aragorn would have faced growing up in Imladris. I'm not surprised you handled this so wonderfully, you seem to know young boys/men and their thinking. It would have been hard to be a mortal child surrounded by 'immortal' elves. I'm glad he had Legolas and the twins, people who loved him for who was and while he was with them (because do we ever know how long we'll have someone with us?). I'm reading through more of these lovely stories of yours, so watch for more comments! I hope you share more tales with us. :)
Peace,
levade
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Adorei! Muito perfeito!
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Stupid whispering elves! This sounds very like what I thought growing up among elves would be like.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Very good story. I'm glad that Legolas was good friends with Aragorn. It's sad that the other elves didn't accept Aragorn because he was human.
aitchtee chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I thought this was very good - I've often speculated on what it would have been like for Aragron growing up amongst elves.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Aww. Poor Estel. Sweet Legolas. Good story.