Reviews for Trigun Remix
vash saverem chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
hey great story i like it alot keep up the good work okay?
solar-sun chapter 8 . 9/10/2004
I found this story a long time ago and forgot where I had found it cuz I saved it on my computer. I'm happy that I could find it again and hope that you will start up on it once more, and continue on with the series with Ryoko in it.
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
I loved it Sis! Meow! great great! I'm really loving this.

Sorry for the delay in this review, the review on my computer doesn't always wanna load, irriates the heck outta me!

anyway, great job!
Thorn Oak chapter 8 . 5/13/2003
This is a really good story. Write More!
Mangolia-kiss chapter 8 . 3/2/2003
I love this story! I love it when someone has Ryoko in a Trigun fanfic! I can't wait until more!
Sasami3 chapter 8 . 2/17/2003
It was wonderful as usual.

But I have one suggestion:

I think Ryoko should be mmore involved in the kinda rewriting the series. I hope that doesn't sound mean.I don't wanna sound mean.

That's it though. Other then that, it's great!
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
Hey girl!

This chapter was great, loved it! especially the part-remembered it from the episode- when he gets smacked with the gun and was like'I dunno, but my head hurts all of a sudden!'

hularious! keep it up!

"sit boy!"
fredbubbabobjoa chapter 7 . 2/3/2003
Keep it going. Vash is the coolest, but you should stick with your cool, handsome boyfriend who loves you a lot. Keep writing!

ps. i am not your boyfriend, i just know him personally.
Sasami3 chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
I love Ryoko! The way u fit her into the series is amazing. Just hurry up and continue the series. I'm looking forward to it. Ur a really good writer. Amazing! _
Neko-jin Rogue chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
I like it. Two very great and mysterious characters. I look forward to seeing how you continue this and how it ends up.

Nice.
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
stragidy eh? Yeah right! I know your just making this allll up! Stop it! I told you never to logg on as me!

Now. I can't wait for the next chapter! It's good now! write write write!

P.S. Eve's baby finally was born, you should go read it ;) anyway, Love ya sis!
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
Bravo! I loved that! I remember you explaining an episode like this to me before. hehe you truely captured it! I could really see it all happening. You put me in the zone! Good job ***** stars! can't wait for chp.6!
me chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
very good. keep writing.
me chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
Write some more.
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 4 . 11/10/2002
I loved it! That was soooo sweet. I really enjoyed this chpater, and i can't wait till chp.5!