Reviews for The Feudal Fairy Tale Begins Again
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Rin doesn't cuss. And she never would. You should of done more research before you wrote this chapter. Your story telling skills are lacking at best.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Umm how old is rin because its been like 5 years right? so wouldn't she be like 16?
BugnessMonster chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
I realized that the part where Kawayou was sitting Inuyasha a bunch of times and Kagome told Inuyasha to go SIT down, nothing happened to Inuyasha, I'm sorry I just wanted to point that out. I really like this so far though!
twianime01 chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
OMFG!you scared the HELL out of me for a few min. sayin that he was fluffy's pup!
Fire Inu Princess chapter 59 . 4/17/2008
this was so cool on a few chapters I was shocked in some I was worried but for the rest I was happy in other words this story rocked!
Max chapter 59 . 8/18/2007
Action,Romance and complet evil all with a happy ending I would give I a five stare grade as in damn good.
Midnite chapter 14 . 10/10/2006
sama means lady for girls

and lord for guys

you know how rin always used to call seshi seshomaru-sama

well yea

do you know of youtube if you dont check it out and watch inuyasha eps
YuniX-2 chapter 42 . 11/2/2005
so... when do we find out if kagomes pregnant again or if she's just PMSing?
Priestess Kohana chapter 59 . 8/17/2005
OMG!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read through out my entire life! It may have taken me a few days to read it, but holy shit! I am soo glad I did!

You are an awesome writer! I so cannot wait to read your other fics!

I looved the ending especially. Fantastic, marvelous, no words can explain how much I loved this story! _

Keep up the great work!

~Kohana
meikouhaikitsune chapter 59 . 7/18/2005
Im am speechless,That story was facking awsome.I have been reading it for the last 3 days none stop you are such a good writer.
lovelydrlady chapter 59 . 6/29/2005
Great story! i love how everythign turned out. you are very creative. i would love to write a story along with you! i hope you write another soon!
Katana Haibane chapter 59 . 4/7/2005
I really enjoyed The Feudal Fairy Tale Begins Again. Was pretty cool. I have to admit, the whole stone of knowledge didn't really seem to have a point though. Also the story just kept getting written better and better as it went alone. Love the fanfic, and can't wait to read another one of yours.
froggiesrcool chapter 59 . 2/18/2005
what can i say? i love it! it's just so cool! an awful lot of reincarnating going on though.
froggiesrcool chapter 47 . 2/18/2005
um... sess asked if rin was throwing rocks at sesshoumaru.
froggiesrcool chapter 33 . 2/18/2005
oh! i loved this chapter! i knew that they would never leave with kouga! the only mistake i found was it's taken, not tooken. ja ne!