Reviews for Unexpected Truce
mac34 chapter 70 . 2/10
Potier
La suite...
Mary777777 chapter 6 . 9/26/2019
I have to say I am on Minerva's side in this one. Without further explanation, it is reasonable to expect that Snape is taking Harry back to the Dursleys, especially considering that he has verbally abused Harry for years without any regrets. What else is she supposed to think when he says that he is taking Harry back to Surrey? Is she supposed to magically know that he is not actually going to take Harry to the Dursleys?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2019
this is amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Albus is in trouble!
mackiechandler chapter 23 . 1/3/2019
Of course, my Dumbles hatred has upgraded from Toad to dead body.
mackiechandler chapter 12 . 1/3/2019
good chapter. I still have it in for Dumbles.
mackiechandler chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
Kick Dumble's butt, Minerva - Turn him into a toad for a week.
gollumsfriend chapter 70 . 11/23/2018
Future readers: story DISCONTINUED at chapter 70.

As mentioned in your author's note for chapter 70, it's obvious you feel proud of your accomplishments with this story. I'm sure you worked hard on it, you have a right to feel proud.

However, I disagree with your claim of completed status. That is basically nothing more than a way to trick readers who, like myself, prefer to read only completed stories. Somewhere in your story description, you should have this listed as discontinued since that's the true status of the story. But if you had, I wouldn't be writing this review...which is what you actually want in order to see your numbers go up. Shame on you. I'll definitely remember your name so I can stay away from any other stories you might have written in the future.
ghostly chapter 34 . 11/18/2018
uh, why does harry do nearly nothing but cling to professor snape? it's a bit boring to reading because harrys acting so juvenile, like a insecure 5 year old. I know he's been abused but this is a bit over the top. way ooc. :/
Guest chapter 40 . 11/8/2018
I am sorry for your loss!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
amazing!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 70 . 11/1/2018
No it can't be over. oh my!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 54 . 10/31/2018
I hope I will get to know what happened to the Pink Toad! LOL Great Chapter!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 11 . 10/31/2018
Awesome ending to this chapter. Love it! HA HA! Can't wait to read more!
GenieM chapter 70 . 10/29/2018
I like it fine...please continue it! Thank you!
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »