Reviews for Unexpected Truce
Saissa chapter 29 . 10/17
Dumbles is clearly a very Dark lord - he kidnaps his teachers, his elves and attempts to murder his students and his staff - just because things dont go his way.
Don't forget us out here ?
Chrissysmiles chapter 2 . 8/31
THere was one problem with this chapter, in year 2 Harry lost the bones in his arm and had to have the arm regrown Would that not have erase the prior injury?

:-)
Jopru chapter 69 . 7/23
Ok so after reading the update, I decided to 're-read the whole story, and just WOW.
bellaandbeastlove chapter 69 . 7/20
I just read the whole story in one day and loved it. Carry on with the good job
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 69 . 7/7
;)
azerty29 chapter 69 . 6/26
Well, I absolutely love your story. I just binge-read it in about a day and a half. Amazing. Now that I am properly sleep-deprived, I can say that I am waiting for the next update with much excitement. Thank you very much for this perfect story, you are a great writer. Merci beaucoup !
spiffy2143 chapter 69 . 6/22
Awesome!
DutchGirl01 chapter 69 . 6/22
Strong chapter, Mum is Dumbledore isn't he? I wonder what Severus will do when he finds that out?
RainCityWriter chapter 69 . 6/22
Excellent chapter, good use of canon fitting into your work. I'm hoping you'll explain more of what Harry saw?
JayBat chapter 69 . 6/21
OK, so we have to let you get away with the "memory of the room" deus ex machina, because it means that there is hope for Harry's Da. :-)

Love the idea of the two mothers watching over their sons.

Thanks for the update.
LitKat2.0 chapter 36 . 6/21
Glad that Snape is being honest with himself and putting old grudges behind. Harry truly needs more of a father figure in his life. Though the story is really good, I can't see Harry losing control like that or bonding with Snape in a father-son way in just a few ways to the point where he loses control. I loved the cliffhanger with Albus though. Perfectly timed and thought out.
LitKat2.0 chapter 30 . 6/21
This entire story has been amazing and well thought out! I love seeing the good side of Snape. There's only one problem, I understand that Harry has gone through a lot, but he acts like a four year-old child. I understand that he's bonding with Severus, but it's been getting a little weird how Harry acts.
liliesandroses chapter 69 . 6/21
Tbh i liked this better than the one in the book.
To me every chapter ending of this story is a cliffhanger.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 69 . 6/20
So will Severus listen to Harry? The reason Lily wanted Harry to see all of the memory so Severus would finally let go of the guilt.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »