Reviews for indelible
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Loved it amazing writing!
Thank you. :)
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Its good
blue1orange chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
You are really, really good at writing sweet and sexy and thoroughly delightful Castle stories. You capture, so very well, the electricity that defines their relationship. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
God those two are so hot in your words. And at the same time, sweet and funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omgggggg one more chapter pleeesaaaseee
EllaNight chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was super hot! Loved it
non chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hey, airbefore! I love your stories :)
Forget that minor thing with the back wall :) at least you kept his room(s) on the 1st floor. Right? Right ;)

I liked this one.
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Picture? What picture? Oh, that picture. That never even crossed my mind because there was so much hotness going on between Rick and Kate. I can just imagine what Kate wants to autograph and I'm sure Rick would be a very willing recipient.

Well done!
Dmarx chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Love this so much! I can totally see both of them getting off on the knowledge that his name is inked on her skin! Their own sexy little secret. As always, I love your writing so much. This is wonderful!
uofmcowgirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh honey I would NEVER yell at you for something that hot! Well done! I was so wrapped up in the story that I didn't really pay much attention to that.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I'm not so detail oriented to care about picture or no picture. The story was hot and funny and as usual perfectly written!
jam821 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Argh this was so hoooottttttttttt. Every time. Every single time you leave me in a puddle with your perfectly balanced dialogue, emotions, and actions. Very well done.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Loved this! I think you did a very good job here. Hope to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Loved the teasing. It feels so them.
I read everything you write as soon as I see it. Truthfully, not always convenient at work ...
but I go back to all your stories again and again - M-rated and otherwise. Thanks.
LiseCate chapter 1 . 5/27/2014