Reviews for Bullet With a Name On It
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/3
Note: I have read most of this before. Actually, I think I read most of it twice. But I never finished it until just now.

- You don't say so, but I'm assuming this takes places AFTER Trigon gets his scaly a$$ handed to him. That would mean that Raven has a reasonably large measure of control over her powers, and a vast array of abilities at her command. A guy with a gun is not even a tiny consideration. She wouldn't bother throwing things at him. She'd open a portal under him to a very unpleasant location, and that would be the end of it.
- Everyone knows about The Beast. If you'll recall, in the show, the Beast was practically invulnerable. I seriously doubt that any projectile short of a rail gun (or maybe magic arrows) could penetrate his skin. Thugs use hollow-points when they don't use ball ammo. They wouldn't use armor-piercing because such slugs don't transmit any kinetic energy to speak of to the target; they just make nice, neat holes. A lead bullet might sting, but it would only make him mad.

Aside from those plot holes (and several spelling errors), the story wasn't bad. Raven's realization of her feelings came as a result of almost losing him, which is plausible. Gar admitting to his own feelings out of a sense of relief at HER revelation also makes sense.
McDiggity chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was nice :)
madmopar chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
very nice but I thought the ending was a little hurried but I loved it
Super-Dash chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This was so cute! thank you for writing this! X3 erjghklddng X3 yay! *dies of cute and fullyness*
Shadower-Sam chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great story! The characters were really true to themselves and it felt like I was watching an episode of the show :D Thanks for sharing!
LiumD chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Cute enough, I guess.
A-LionGleek chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Awesome! You rock! :) You did a really good job at having their relationship develop (and I loved how you included Beast Boy quotes from several BBRae friendly moments in the show). I also thought that Raven's soul crush attack she used on the offending robber was really cool :). Also, just so you're constructively criticized/warned, Brother Blood can also be considered a villain that was willing to kill. After all, he did design that sonic resonator that created that huge ass wave that would have destroyed Jump City and likely killed millions of people if it hadn't been stopped. Also, the mind control squid he created could very easily have killed the titans if it hadn't been destroyed. Finally, the robotic piranhas, the H.I.V.E. soldiers, the crusher room Beast Boy and Aqualad stumbled into, and the water filling room that Robin, Starfire, and Raven got trapped in could have killed them too. And let's not forget that he was willing to have Cyborg blast the titans to death with his sonic cannon and callously risk the lives of the Titans East members in having them undergo a surgery that would have potentially had them become cyborgs if they survived. On that note, kudos again for this awesome story! :)
P.S: I don't remember if I asked you this, but have you read my story, My Lonely Angel? If not, would you like to go ahead and do so (not to mention potentially leave a review)?
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Very cute, and it was in character, something that is difficult to find these days. I enjoyed it!
Annatheavidreader chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was a refreshing change, most fanfics I have read have Raven injured protecting Garfield. I do think taking six bullets is a bit excessive, and I did find it odd why Raven didn't just use her soul self to extract a bullet, heal him and repeat five more times, while Cyborg performs a blood transfusion. I wish you mentioned the repercussions of Raven killing the leader. It was overall a good story, and I enjoyed it very much. The only advice I can give you, is to put A/Ns at the end of the story and use footnotes. A/Ns in the middle of the story can breakup the flow of the story-telling process. But with that said, I love Raven's soul crush move in Injustice. Thank you for sharing your story!