Reviews for It's Dark Inside
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This story is really good. I love it! :)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
why does it never occur to Sam that there might have been a demon possessing his brother's corpse? It would be the moat logical conclusion at first, right? Don't get me wrong, this fic starts out beautifully, and your writing is very good. But I'm kinda hung up on the way you describe Sam's reaction to finding his brother with black eyes...
asww6678 chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
Loved it! Probably the happiest SPN fic that I've read in a long time;)

Also, the pun in the last chapter literally killed me: "I brought apples too," Sam pointed out, knowing it was fruitless.
Dunno if that was on purpose but it cracked me up XD

Thanks for writing!
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 44 . 4/28/2015
That ending was too much for me. Omg I can't. Will you be doing a fic after "my brother's keeper"?(That's the name of s10's finale) Just curious. Fantastic job on this one!
acelticdream chapter 44 . 4/28/2015
*claps*
Thank you!
1983Sarah chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
So good! I love a happy ending! It's wonderful to see them have the time to just be and enjoy life. They deserve it!
lindsayd16 chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job with it and I hope to read more from you in the future!
SPN Mum chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
The Winchesters finally had a situation end with a 'win' in their column. It's about time! They lost so many friends, I'm happy they didn't lose any more. Gabriel actually has become part of the 'inner circle', now who saw that coming? lol I love the idea of a road trip for Sam and Dean. All of those times they have crossed the country, yet they never really stopped and saw anything. I hope they have a restful trip! ;)
hellraven-ovo chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
aw, happy endings are good :D, when you mentioned the lights I first though it had something to do with the angels going back up, but souls seem to be a more beautiful alternative for the 'light show' XD
Awesome work, really enjoyed reading each chapter as it came up!
CallMeAnonymous9 chapter 44 . 4/26/2015
This was such a great story and I was captivated all the way through. I really liked the way you ended it, you concluded the story line and gave us an idea of what the Winchesters' future would be like, but it was open ended enough to let us imagine it how we want to.
love toshiro dragon chapter 44 . 4/26/2015
Thank u for this amazing story! The ending was so sweet! And I'm so glad Gabriel is alive in your story! I wish he was still in the series! I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories! XD
Akatsuki Child chapter 44 . 4/26/2015
Gaaaaaah that was AMAZING! I loved it! That was a fantastic way to end the story! I look forward to reading more of your stories :D :D
ncsupnatfan chapter 43 . 4/22/2015
Behind on my reading and this is for the last three chapters. Liked them all and Gabe and Crowley fighting was funny. Interesting way to remove the mark from Dean.
NC
Akatsuki Child chapter 43 . 4/20/2015
Yay! Dean is back! FINALLY. I really enjoyed this chapter. It was nice seeing the boys talking with each other :D Can't wait for the next chapter!